Chapter 1 - A Day In Hell

A/n chapters up on here every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

Chloe's Pov:

I headed out of the doors of the adoption home with the other kids. I wasn't talking to them of course, they all ignored me.

Yes, I am in an adoption home. My aunt (my main guardian) died of cancer 7 years ago. And two weeks after that I came home to find my uncle on the floor. He had taken pills and killed himself. So myself and my 8 year old brother at the time were put up for adoption. We had to be split up and sent to different homes. I haven't seen him in 7 years.

When we reached the gates I split away from the rest of the kids and walked the long way around. I like to walk this way because I pass my old family home. It was abandoned now because no one had bought it. I had to admit it was disgusting now but it was home to me. I walked through the streets of my small village just outside of Connecticut. Letting out a deep sigh as I passed the old building. I wasn't Alowwed out at nights or on Saturdays, only on Sundays, but if I wasn't back by 4pm I don't get fed all night. So I like to walk this way to school as it was the only way I can pass my home.

When I reached the dreaded building I walked straight to my first class, waiting for the day to begin.

~

When I was about to leave the school gates and start walking back to the home one of the schools most popular boys, josh, came jogging over.

He can't possibly be coming to me can he? What the hell does he want with me? I'm a no one. I'm invisible.

"Hey, Chloe is it?" He asked.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered, see I'm not a very outgoing person.

"I just want to say, you're really pretty. Would you like to go on a date sometime?" He asked. I was completely shocked.

"Me?" I croaked out.

"Yeah why not?" He asked. I just looked at him.

The next thing I knew a bunch of his friends showed up behind him.

"He doesn't want you, you dumbass" one of them started, laughing.

"Yeah why would he want some ugly orphan. Even your adopted dad killed himself because he didn't want you." Another one laughed. Tears pricked in my eyes at the memory of my dad. I always try and convince myself that he only did it because he was upset about my mum but I know somewhere deep inside me that he didn't want me. No one does. I turned to walk away. They're right. No one cares. Why would they.

~

'Hey, Jack.

How's your day so far? Hope everything's going okay. I am having the worst day. I was made an idiot out of infront of everyone. Anyways, hope your day is wonderful.

-Chloe'

I sighed, rolling over on my bed. I opened up a book and started to read. I was around 2 chapters in when my phone flashes, telling me I had a new Facebook message. I smiled to myself. I never get messages, why would anyone talk to me.

A/n: Hope you likes it. Comment!

-Charlie💕