Chapter 11 - STOP

Jacks Pov:

I had finished scrolling through all of the messages Chloe sent me. When I reached the top I felt like such a dick head. Why didn't I notice her sooner? Why am I so stupid.

By the time I reached the top message, the first one she ever sent me. I had a tear in my eye. She put in so much time and effort into this and I was such a twat I didn't even notice her.

I was about to type a reply to her when my phone indicated that I had u had a new message from her. I scrolled down to see it.

Chloe's Pov:

I typed it out, for the 389th time, and the last.

Dear jack,
I can't do this anymore. Over the last few days it had hit me like a brick. There isn't anything good for me here anymore. Why should I stay here if she isn't here? She was the only one who cared. She was only person that I was worthy too. I have James and Emily, I should be happy but I can't be. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry, jack. Don't expect anymore messages. Expect less spam, expect 1 less like and view in your future videos, I can't do it anymore. Within the next hour I will be falling from the tip of the Connecticut bridge. I just wanted to say Thankyou, for everything. For making me feel worth over he past few years. For making me feel wanted. I'm sorry. I have to do this. Now, for the last time. I love you.
-Chloe'

I wiped a stray tear from my eye and pulled out a paper and pen. I saw the art supplies my nan bought me in the drawer and started to cry harder. I figured it was only fair to leave something to James and Emily.

Jacks Pov:

I finished reading the message and sat there for a few minutes, in shock. I am normally a happy person, even though I tend to complain a lot. I am not used to swing people unhappy, I hate the feeling. But, weirdly I feel like I have to do something.

Before I knew what I was doing I was running out of my house towards my car and stepping on the gas. I sped through the city, for the first time in a while, not paying attention to one direction blasting through my speakers. Before I knew it I reached the edge of Connecticut.

Chloe's Pov:

I arrived here a lot faster than I thought I would be. I stood up on the top of the bridge and took a deep breath. The tears continued to stream down my face and I knew that there was one thing that had to be done. I pulled out my phone, tapping on my Facebook icon. I clicked the messages to unknown slut and typed one out:

'Well fucking done. You won. You beat me.'

I threw my phone and purse behind me, at last feeling enough at peace to do this. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm ready. I'm ready to die. I stretched out my arms and was about to lean over the edge.

"STOP!"

A/n: hope you like it. Comment. Ily all.
-Charlie💕