Chapter 23 - God, No

Jacks Pov:

When I woke up I felt a strange feeling in my chest. Something was wrong. My brain went slightly hazy and I picked up my phone to see I had 3 missed calls from emily.

When I saw her name on the screen of my I phone I knew my guy feeling was right. There was something wrong. With Chloe. I pressed call back and waited painfully for the rings to stop.

? Pov:

My brain was hazy with anger. They will tell me what they were whispering about. I will make them.

Chloe's pov:

We stopped conversation and my heart began to race as we heard bolts on the door being undone.
Then he walked in. He still wore his mask, but I could see the anger on his features. Those eyes. I recognised them from somewhere but I couldn't figure it out.

? Pov:

I saw her lingering on my eyes for a second. I will have to hit her extra hard later. She will not remember who I am.

No ones pov:

There was a glint in his eye as he started to talk.
"So, what was that whispering I heard?" He said already knowing what the conversation between the two of them was.
As ruby was the most confident of the two at the moment she replied. "I was just telling Chloe that if she needed a glass of water to ask so I could give her some"
He walked over to ruby and crouched down by her side. Going close to her ear he whispered "liar"

She heard his voice ringing in her ears and hissing like a snake in her mind before he grabbed her by her unwashed golden locks and threw her across the room. She wasn't a tramp. He just hadn't let her wash in a while.

"Remember what happened to your precious Charlotte when she lied to me" he said walking over to the wall and running his fingers down the side of charlottes face. Chloe could feel vomit rising in the back of her throat but she held it down.
He crouched down beside ruby once more before leaving. "Don't lie" he said "goodbye ladies"
And the two of them could hear bolts on the door being closed.

Jacks Pov:

When I heard the news I jumped into my car and ran round to Emily's house. I swear my heart hadn't beat since I had hung up the phone. I started to breathe in out in out to try and prevent myself from panicking but I couldn't stop the floods of tears rolling down my face. I pulled over to the side of the road.

Please god, no please.

A/n: comment what you think. Ily all.
-Charlie💕