Chapter 18 - Distractions?

Chloe's Pov:

I woke up feeling a strange emptiness inside me. I also felt a slightly cold patch on my back. When I turned around I realised that it was because jack wasn't beside me. He had to go home to change but he promised to visit me soon.

It has been 3 days since I found out the news and nothing has changed at all. The police aren't trying. I know what the government is like "cos she's old it doesn't matter". We'll it matters to me. And if someone doesn't find out who this son of a bitch is then I will.

Today is the day of my one direction concert with Isabel and I couldn't be more excited. This is my first concert and my favourite band. I hope it all goes okay.

~

I walked through the doors to the mall with Isabel. James and Emily had asked me to take her shopping for something to wear to the concert and they had given me money to but myself an outfit aswell.

~

We sat down in the food court, putting our mcdonalds trays on the table as we ate our food. For the concert u had bought a midnight memories tee with a pair of dungarees to go over the top and some white converse. Isabel had picked a one direction t shirt and a pink frilly skirt with pink sandalls. She's too cute.

We left the mall and began the walk to the bus stop, ready for our journey home. As we walked I couldn't stop the feeling that my Nan's murderer was watching me somehow? I don't know but it's weird.

You know what, perhaps this concert is a great idea. A distraction would be good for me, right?

A/n: hope you like it! Comment! Ily all:*

-Charlie:)