Chapter 12 - It Cant Be

Chloe's Pov:

I was stood on the top of the bridge and I turned to face the hills when I heard the voice. I thought that it was the same voice, the one I would know anywhere. But, that can't be it right. That is definitely not him, he lives on the other side of town, he can't be here.

When I saw him rushing through the hills towards me I swear my heart stopped beating in my chest for a second. It was him, my life long idol. Thatsojack. Now I KNOW that my life is complete. I have seen him infront of me in the flesh, now I know I'm ready.

"Chloe, please stop." He spoke quietly, trying to keep me calm.

"Please..." I croaked out "please don't come any closer"

"You don't have to do this. This isn't right"

"How do you know" I yelled at him "you have no idea what is going on in my life! You have no idea what is going on with me! You can't understand how I feel! You're life is perfect, your life is whole. My life is empty! It has been for the past 7 years! My baby brother was taken away from me! All of my family are dead!" I started to sway, becoming unsteady on my feet.

"You're right" he said to me, slowly edging closer and closer. "I don't understand how you feel, or what is going through your brain right now. But I understand that you are hurt, I know what being hurt feels like. I know exactly what happened, this morning I spent 3 hours reading every last message that you ever sent to me. My only regret was that I didn't notice you sooner."

"Do you think I don't get that?!" I yelled, causing him to stagger back slightly. "You have millions of girls running after you, along with two actin parents and a sibling. I would give anything to have one person that I actually meant something to! You can never ever understand that!"

"I can try, please let me. Come here, step away from there" he took a step forward when he said this, causing me to step back and before I knew it I was tumbling off of the edge of the bridge and rapidly falling to the damp rocks below me.

A/n: Oooh. Comment. Ily all.

-Charlie💞