Chapter 2 - Messages

Chloe's Pov:

I unlocked my phone and clicked on the message to view it. It was from an account called unknown slut. What the hell. I read it to see it said.

"Hahah that was so funny today, you looked like a twat"

We'll that was mean. Another one came through.

"The best bit was you actually thought josh would want you😂"

They kept coming like a storm.

"No one wants you, not even the geek club."

"Why would josh?"

"Your own father didn't even want you"

"You're a fat ugly whore"

"That's why no one wanted you"

"Your dad killed himself because he was ashamed to know that he was partly responsible for creating you."

"The only person who even liked you a little bit was your mum and look where she ended up"

"I bet your little brother asked to go to a different home, just so he didn't need to be around you."

"He is embarassed by you"

"Orphans, no one likes them."

"Anyways, I'm done with you for now, ugly. But get ready, I will make your life hell."

By now the tears were streaming down my face. Everything that person said was like a stab to the chest. And it ached even more because as much as I didn't want to, somewhere deep down I believed that everything that they said was true.

I wiped the tears away with the back of my hand and stood up, walking over to my small bathroom. I grabbed my razor and started to cut, thin deep lines across my arm. I continued to cry. I then started to carve the words 'orphan', 'whore' and 'unwanted' across both of my arms.

When I had fineshed I mopped up the blood and wrapped up my arms. I laid back down on my bed and I couldn't stop the tears running down my face. Eventually, I cried myself to sleep.

~

Thank goodness today is Saturday. I can just stay in my room all day and no one will give a shit. I love Saturdays they and just so easy.

Before I got myself out of bed I picked up my phone and composed another Facebook message.

'Hi, jack.
I hope you had a great day yesterday, I'm sorry I didn't send you another message. I fell asleep. I hope you have a lovely day today. I will, I can sit in my room and not be interrupted. I love you.
-Chloe'

A/n hope you liked it! New update soon! Ily all. Comment what you think.
-Charlie💕