Chapter 5 - Spam

Chloe's Pov:

I walked back to the home in the crisp night air, carrying my box of presents in my arms. Today has been a great day.

By the time I had finished opening all of my presents it was past four o clock. I knew that I wouldn't be getting any dinner so I stayed. Caroline offered if I wanted to have dinner at the home and I agreed, she brought me a delicious cooked meal and it was the best I have eaten in ages.

When I returned to the home I skipped straight up to my room, receiving curious looks from the kids about what is in my box. I just ignored them all and locked the door beside me.

I wrote another message.
"Hey, jack.
I hope your enjoying your first bit of time in la. I had the best day today. My Nan has got me some amazing birthday presents for next week. How was your day so far? Ily.
-Chloe"

I looked over at the clock to see it was 10:30. Better sleep before the warden checks us all.

Jacks Pov:

I had just decided to settle down to sleep. I know it was only 10:30 but this jet lag is killing me. I was getting comfortable when my phone beeped, telling me I had a message. I see it was a Facebook message from someone I didn't know and cancelled it, deciding it was probably spam. I settled down to sleep.

A/n: ooooohhhh! Comment what you think. Ily all.
-Charlie💕