Chapter 27 - "Ruby, No!"

Chloe's Pov:

I watched him intently as he continued to walk closer and closer to ruby. I had no idea what he was going to do to her. My eyes skimmed over the wall and I had to bite down vomit. He is sick. He is the sickest human being I have ever met and I hope I'll never meet anyone anywhere near as awful as him. He ruined me. He ruined everything.

He got closer and closer to ruby and he shoved his hand inside her pants.
"Hey there princess" he whispered in her ear. I shuddered.

Jacks Pov:

He explained the plan to me and I froze.
"What?" I asked him "I don't even have a sister!"
"Anyone, please?" He begged "this is the only way that Chloe will ever get out and that sick bastard needs prison!"
I honestly don't want to admit this, but the man has a point.

Chloe's Pov:

My heartbeat increased a mile a minute as he pulled the knife from his pocket.
"Don't worry, princess. I'll be quick" he whispered in Ruby's ear.
She looked at me and mouthed 'sorry, find a way out, goodbye'.
"Ruby, no!" I screeched but it was too late. He had already plunged the steel blade into her chest.

That's when I saw it in his eyes. It was him.

Jacks Pov:

I sighed as I typed her number into my phone. How the hell will I ask her this?!
I pressed the call button and waited painstakingly for three sets of rings before she answered.
"Hello?"
"Jenn, I need your help"

A/n: plot twist. Hope you like it! Comment your thoughts. Ily all.
-Charlie💕