Chapter 20 - Long Gone

? Pov:

I watched as she made her way over to me. The whole place was deserted now, except for her precious 'family's car but there's nothing they would be able to do, I just had to get the timing right. As she got closer I started to see just how perfect she would be for my collection. There hasn't been another one in a whole year now, but I have to do them with a long amount of time inbetween so I don't get caught. Not that I would anyway. That's what drew me to her that day. She was too good not to add to my collection. Her long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes were like magnets to me.

Chloe's Pov:

"What the hell have you been following me around all day for?" I hissed at him when I reached the bushes. "You're such a creep"

He just smirked at me, as if he was proud of the title I had given him. It was slightly eerie. It was as if I had seen that smirk before but I didn't know where.

"Who even are you?" I growled, hoping for an answer but all I got in that reply was that same smirk.

Next thing I knew I was on he floor, being dragged by my ankles with a sharp pain in my head.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw James and Emily running towards me but then everything started to go black. The last thing I remember was being thrown into the back of a van and receiving another quick smirk before the door slammed.

No ones Pov:

He sped away with her tucked into the back of the van. If she was awake she would have been in pain with the way her fragile body was flung against the walls of the vehicle as the masked man sped away from the concert venue.

James and Emily stood on the pavement, holding a crying Isabel in their arms as they watched the back of the van slowly get further away from them. They were completely in shock, and after a couple of seconds finally got themselves together and were able to call the police. Not that it would do any good anyway, Chloe was long gone. Like he said. He is too clever to get caught.

A/n: sorry it's short but (to quote Taylor caniff) "you weren't expecting that were you? You weren't." Comment your thoughts! Ily all.
-Charlie💕