Chapter 24 - Tresspassing

Jacks pov:

When I had finally cleared my eyes enough to keep driving I sped around the bends to Emily and James's house. I need to know what's happening.

Chloe's Pov:

I cried out in pain as he dragged me out of the room by my hair. He pulled me into a small office and threw me on top of his desk.
"Listen here slut, you will do everything I want exactly when I want it. If you so much as breathe without my permission you're in big trouble young lady."

Jack. Please jack help me.

Jacks pov:

My heart shattered. I fell to the ground, tears streaming down my face but I couldn't bring myself to make a sound. I started to sob. My body visibly shaking. Each cry racked through me like a wave of pain and I couldn't stop myself from shaking.

Chloe's Pov:

The tears continued to stream as the Woden stick was brought down repeatedly on my ass. It burned so much that I could feel the fire and the blood trickling down the inside of my leg.

He carried on, each swing hurting more than the last until he grabbed my hair and turned my head to face him.
"I would tell you that the first ones the worst, but I would be lying. They get worse as you go along. Leaving fresh bruises over the old ones."

He gave me a clean slap across the face before he dragged me back across the hall. He put me back into the dungeon and chained me up before running his fingers down my cheek. In the tear marks.

It felt strangely familiar and I couldn't think to understand why. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I was shocked and he smirked into the kiss before forcing his round between my lips and having his fun.

"Hey there" he said walking over to ruby. He slipped his hands inside her trousers and underwear. Exploring her with his fingers. She just froze, looking both terrified and familiar with his trespassing. When he was done he walked back to me.

"Enjoy your stay princess." He whispered, and left without another word.

A/n: hope you like it. Comment. Ily all.
-Charlie💕