Chapter 31 - That Fucker Is Going Down

Jacks Pov:

I slammed my foot on the brakes, trying my best to speed down the street to Thier house. They have jenn's track details. And they have news.

~

"We have her location, Mr Baran" he told me when I got inside. "We've dialed 911 and they're getting there asap. No sirens so they have no idea what's coming. That f**ker is going down" he said and I had to stifle a laugh. This is not the right time. I need Chloe in my arms again.

Chloe's Pov:

I had accepted my fate. I knew that this was it. Jack. My jack. And I was never going to see his face again. I had a day, maybe two tops left. And I just didn't know what to do with them.

Jenn refuses to stop apologising. I mean, it wasn't her fault she was dragged here. But when I told her about the system she broke down and began crying uncontrollably, 10 seconds later I joined her and we were both blubbering messes. We hugged and calmed down. Well, I hugged jenn as she is still chained to the wall at this point.

But I can feel something weird about jenn. I mean, I know I don't know her all too well, but I can't help but feel like there's something she isn't telling me. Like there is something hidden.

I could never ask her, though. That would be rude, wouldn't it? Oh well, guess I don't want to die not knowing. Maybe I should just ask her...

Jenn's Pov:

"Hey jenn, can I ask you something?" She asked me.

"Sure" I replied, not completely focusing on her as I was removing my chipped fake nails with my fingers. (Hey, don't judge I had nothing better to do with my time).

"Is there something you're not telling me?" She asked.

Shit.

My eyes flashed up to her with a panicked glance, suddenly a red alarm began to go off and HE entered just before a big steel shutter was pulled over the already bolted door...

Oh shit.

Chloe's Pov:

As soon as jenn looked at me panicked it all clicked. Jack had sent her. He was saving me. This was my one chance at freedom and I blew it... Me and my stupid, fat, mouth.

Well, I guess I'll have to accept my gate now. The next thing I knew he was storming over. I felt his hands around my throat, and my head being pushed back.

The last thing in my head was darkness.

A/n: finally! I'm sorry if it wasn't worth the wait, but I'm sad to stay that I don't really know where this story is going anymore, and the next chapter will be the last. I just want to thank you all for reading and supporting me with this. It means so much. Anyways, comment what you think. Ily all.

-Charlie😘