Chapter 25 - We Know

Jacks Pov:

I couldn't bring myself to do anything. It had been two days. I haven't slept. I haven't eaten. I don't know what to so with myself. I just sit all day. On Chloe's bed in her old room. Sometimes I cry. Sometimes I just stare at the wall and play with my thumbs until I cry.

I need her. I need her here with me. I want to feel her touch, how warm she is. I want her arms wrapped around me, I want to feel the tingles I get wherever she touches me.

Chloe's Pov:

'He was right' I thought as the wood was brought back down on my ass. 'The second day IS the hardest" after he had fineshed he picked me up my my throat and flipped me over.

"You were a bit quiet today, princess." He said, tilting my chin to face him. He pushed his face to mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I just sat there, frozen, and waited for the torture to end. "Same time tomorrow?" He smirked at me as if it was actually a question.

He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me home.

Jacks Pov:

My phone dragged me from my sleep when it began to ring on the side. I answered it, groggily.
"Is this jack baran?" It asked.
"Yes..." I replied, unsure.
"I know where your girlfriend is" he replied.

An: finally. Really short but I'll try and get back into the swing of things. Ily all.
-Charlie💕