Chapter 13 - Tell Me

Chloe's Pov:

I sat up in bed in a cold sweat. It took me a minute before the images of last night flashed through my head. I didn't fall off of the cliff.

I remember yelling at jack and then collapsing to the ground in tears. I remember him pulling me into his arms, kissing my hair, and whispering into my ear, telling me that everything was okay. I remember crying into his shirt, totally ruining the new one he bought last week (he tweeted about it) and I couldn't help but feel slightly guilty, yet strangely proud. I cried in the chest I my idol, the whole thing was so surreal.

I met him in probably the worst circumstance there could possibly be. But everything about it was amazing and I wouldn't want it to change. He is perfect, he saved me, and I could never ask for much. He is the reason I am still on planet earth.

I was dragged out of my thoughts by the sound of breathing from the other end of my room. I smiled, seeing jack asleep there. Last night, Emily and James decided it was too late for him to leave so he stayed the night.

He rolled over and his eyes opened slightly and he grinned at me.

"Morning" he laughed.

I hadn't realised I was staring until jack smirked. "See something you like?" He laughed again.

I blushed and looked down, trying to avoid eye contact.

The thing is I really like jack. I have always loved him and since we met I have fallen for him, completely. I am in love with Jack Matthew Baran. Completely in love with him.

I was dragged out of my thoughts by jack. "What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing" I replied, feeling Akward I mean, I have known this boy for a day! He'll think I'm crazy.

"Chloe, you can tell me" he said to me.

"I-" I couldn't tell him.

"Tell me"

"I just..." He looked at me patiently.

"I really like you jack"

A/n: plot twist! Hope you like Ittt!!! Ily all:)

-Charlie💕