Chapter 8 - Broken

Chloe's Pov:

Today is Sunday so I have asked Emily and James if I can visit my nan. I can do it on other days now but I have been settling in this week so I haven't found the time. I hope nan won't mind. She shouldn't.

Okay, so I suppose you want an update. We'll Emily and James are just as perfect as I though they would be. Emily has been taking me to her studio and helping me to develop my art skills and improve my drawing.

James has been taking me to work with him and giving me photography lessons. And Thier daughter Isabel is so beautiful. She had long blonde hair like her mother except hers falls in perfect ringlets and she has the most piercing blue eyes I have ever seen. Also, Emily and James found out that it was my birthday they bought me and Isabel backstage passes to a freaking one direction concert!!!!!!!!! I am dying inside!

Thier house is so lovely, too. It has a gorgeous view from my bedroom window and I love the furniture. They have decorated it so nicely! And the house is huge! It has a home cinema room, a sound proof room for Isabel can play her guitar and it has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. My room, Izzys room and James and Emily's room has an en suite. There is an upstairs room which is the only one with a bath, the other 3 only have a toilet, sink and showers and there is a downstairs one with a toilet and sink. Plus, the bath is a jacuzzi and they have a pool and a hot tub on Thier back yard.

I left the house and began to walk. The two of them offered to drive me there but I said that I would like to walk. Walking calms me, it makes me feel I dunno...

I reached my Nan's home and walked inside, getting a shock when she wasn't sat in the reception, waiting for me. Caroline saw me and looked over at me with an expression that I couldn't quite place.

"Hey, where is she?" I asked her.

"Oh, Chloe." She replied. "I thought you knew." She looked at the floor, unable to meet my eye.

"What?" I asked her, panicking. What the fuck is going on?!

"Your nan... She's gone, Chloe."

I ran, all I could do was run. I went to the one place where I felt at home. The one place I could go.

A/n: :( oh no! Comment what you think. Ily all.

-Charlie💕