Chapter 17 - Red

Chloe's Pov:

Shot.

She was shot.

My nan. The sweetest old lady you could ever wish to meet, the only thing worth something in my life. And someone took that away from me!?

Someone had the nerve to remove the only family she had. I couldn't even begin to feel upset at that moment. I was angry. All I could see was red. Why the fuck would someone want to do such a sick thing as to shoot a tired, weak old lady. I swear to god when I find this bastard I will kill him. I will rip off his dick and feed it to the dogs.

Jacks Pov:

Chloe tensed under the table and my heart shattered slightly. How could someone do something like this? I need to figure this out.

Now.

~

We stopped off at mcdonalds on the way home as we felt we deserved a cheese burger.

Chloe's Pov:

I chose a cheeseburger happy meal, as I want too hungry, but I got myself a large mocha iced frappe. They're just beast and I was craving one.

As we got to the front of the line, I reached over the till will my money in my hand, but jack pushed away my arm and paid for it. I thanked him and we went to sit down. I need to return a favour to jack, I hate people spending money on me.

Jacks Pov:

We are our meals pretty much in silence. We exchanged a few smiles but I could tell Chloe was upset. Why wouldn't she be, right? If it was me I would be ready to stab someone right now. She doesn't deserve all the pain she has had in her life, and I would give anything to take away her suffering but I can't. There's nothing I can do to even begin to understand what she's been through.

~

We walked out of mcdonalds and I gripped Chloe's hand in mine. She looked up at me and I smiled down at her. She returned it the best she could and we started to walk.

"Chloe?" I asked her.

"Yeah?" She said, a small dimple popping in her left cheek.

"You know, I love you so much right?" I double checked.

She just looked down to the ground and nodded.

I need this girl to know that she isn't alone, she has someone who cares. And that is me

A/n: hope you like it! Ily all. Btw if you already haven't check out my Ricky Dillon fic love me? The sequels out soon:) comment.

-Charlie💕