Chapter 15 - "Bad News"

Chloe's Pov:

Jack and I had spent the day at the park, then we went out for a dinner, where jack asked me to be his girlfriend. I, of course agreed. But we obviously decided not to tell the fans yet. I mean, one day.

We got back that night and once again, Emily and James offered for jack to spend the night. Jack agreed and I was extremely happy.

We took turns going into the bathroom and getting ready for the night. Jack started fluffing the couch pillows and I decided that it wasn't fair.

"Jack, get in with me please?" I asked him, giving him the puppy eyes.

Jacks Pov:

I swallowed a lump in my throat before hopping in bed beside her. I pulled the comforter over the two of us and tucked us in. I got the shivers down my spine. That's cheesy, but this girl doesn't understand how much I like her. She snuggled into my chest and for one in my life everything felt right.

Chloe's Pov:

I laid with my back to jack, snuggled into his chest, with his arm draped loosely across my waist. I couldn't help but feel tingles where he touched me. Gosh, the things this boy does to me. I smiled before closing my eyes, ready to sleep. The perfect end to the perfect day.

Too bad I didn't know what was waiting around the corner for me...

~

I woke up the next morning exactly where I fell asleep and I grinned. I love this boy so much. Wait, did I say that? What the heck, it's true. I can't help it. That's how I feel and I can't change it.

I heard the sharp annoying bleep of my phone beside me and rolled over. Picking it up and pressing the answer button.

I pressed the phone to my ear and groaned in my morning voice. "Hello?"

I immediately recognised the voice of Caroline, (The nurse from the home) and I knew something was wrong.

"Chloe, we have some bad news."

A/n: hope you like it! Comment! Ily all! -Charlie:)💕