Chapter 26 - Mr Baran

Jacks Pov:

My mind was hazy as I sped through the streets in my car. I couldn't control myself and it was clear for anyone to see that I was at least 20 over the speed limit. I didn't care. I needed her. I had to see Chloe.

Chloe's Pov:

I winced as the long metal cord hit me. My back, arms, legs, stomach. I couldn't cry out in pain. He loves the sound of pain. I kept it in, trying to be strong but I couldn't hold back one tear. The single tear that slid down my cheek changed everything.

He grinned, whispering a small 'finally' before gripping me by the hair and dragging me. Through tunnels, doors, fiddling with locks until we got into the room which made me vomit from the smell everytime I re entered.

Jacks Pov:

When my gps finally lead me to the address I had been told I couldn't hold myself back. I jumped out of my car, not even checking if I locked it before racing up the drive. I knocked on the door, loud and clear. And waiting the short 60 seconds before someone opened it killed me.

Shit. I mean I'm tall but the two men that answered the door literally scared the shit out of me. They had to be closer to seven feet tall than they were to six. One of them maybe even at 7.

He was a lot less threatening when he spoke.

"Hi, you must be mr. Baran. Come on in, make yourself at home."

Chloe's Pov:

Blood. Pain. Torture. Was the only thing to experience in this place. This room made me mentally unstable. And I wanted out. I hadn't even cast my eyes over to the wall in the corner since the day I arrived here. And honestly I wasn't about to. Well, that's what I thought.

He threw me to the side and started walking towards ruby.

"This one showed weakness." He said to her and all I could see in her eyes was terror. What the hell is going on?! "You know what that means don't you" he continued, getting closer and closer to her.

Jacks Pov:

"So, you know where she is" he said to me after he had explained what had happened.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked him.

"Well, mr baran. We were kind of... Um... Involved in his plans at the beginning." He explained.

All I could see was red. "You bastards are the reason that my Chloe's gone! Then you have the guts to bring me here saying that you can help me! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why did you think it was okay to-" I was cut off by one of them putting his hand around my mouth. I tried to get it off but he's strong. I eventually calmed down.

"Just please hear us out, Mr Baran." He said and I nodded. The other guy released his hand.

"Well, the thing is. He took our sisters. They were like your Chloe, you know. Pretty, slim, blonde hair, blue eyes. They were all like that. We found him and he swore not to hurt them if we helped him out. He made us bring in a new girl, ruby, I think she was called. Then Chloe afterwards."

I tensed up when he said her name. I need her. It might sound pathetic but she is honestly my reason for existing and I can't live knowing that she isn't here with me.

He continued. "Little did we know that our sisters were long gone. See, he has some kind of sick system. Everytime he brings in someone new the person before is murdered. He has a wall. Which he hangs heads on."

Vomit rose in my throat and I had to fight so hard to stop it. He waited for me to settle before he carried on.

"Ruby's a lovely girl. But she'll be gone very soon. That's why we contacted you. We need to get her out of there before he brings in someone else."

"So how are we going to do that?" I asked, finally finding my voice.

"We have a plan." He said "but I don't think you're going to like it."

A/n: hope you like it! Comment what you think! Ily all.

-Charlie💕