Epilouge - Our Little Piece of Forever

Jacks Pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night, after the same nightmare. This had been happening a lot, for a while now.

The first thing I could think to do was grab a pen and paper...

'Chloe,

Well, what can I say? I would have never guessed we would end up here. Turns out our little piece of forever turned out to be a lot littler than expected. It has been two years since you left me now, and I honestly don't know how I have coped this long. You were the best part of my life, and I have been so alone and secluded for a long time. Now, I'm done. I am ready to join you.

Yours, forever and always,

Jack x'

I left a copy of the letter on my dining room table, whereas I put the other on a sealed envelope and scrawled a quick 'My Love' across the front. Then, I grabbed a single red rose from my kitchen and left the house.

I found myself at the graveyard quicker than expected, and ended up at the same familiar place very quickly. I looked at the stone infront of me, and quickly dropped both the rose and the letter onto the ground in front of it. I placed a quick kiss to the top of the stone whispered "soon, my love" and walked away, without looking back.

~

Within a short while I found myself at the top of Connecticut bridge. Man, this place brings back memories. I looked at my left calf, and ready the words that were inked there. 'I NEED you to come back to me, for our little piece of forever'. I smiled. Then stood up and spread my arms.

I let the wind carry me away.

------------------------------------------

No ones Pov:

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. We are gathered here today to celebrate both the life lost two years ago, in Connecticut hospital, and the life yesterday, at the bottom of Connecticut bridge. Anyone who had the privilege of knowing these two lovers, please rise."

On the front row, jacks parents and brother stood up, along with Anthony, jenn, Rebecca, Andrew, Ricky and Connor.

On the opposite side of the room, Kenzie and Caroline stood, joined by a boy, who was recognised as looking exactly like Chloe did.

"Let's hope that these two amazing young people are re united under the watch of god in heaven, to live out forever as they originally planned to"

There wasn't a sad face in sight, as everyone hoped just that...

A/n; I can't believe this is actually over!! Someone hold me. No? *holds self* I want to Thankyou all so much for reading this and telling me what you think of it! It means so much you can't understand😭 (oh and bonus pints of you know who the boy with Kenzie and Caroline Iss😉, comment who you think) and yeah I love you all so much for making this possible!! Ily all.

-Charlie💖