Body Pillow

It was soft. It was comfy. It was the reason I could sleep.

I had my own body pillow!So did the other personas.

Mine was completely black. Logics was dark blue with stars on it. Morality's was covered in puppies. And finally, Princey's was completely white. We all loved them and were glad Thomas did too, but apparently didn't own one. Shocking.

At the moment, I was on my bed, pillow under my torso, on my laptop, and with a cup of coffee.

(A/N:Picture for visual learners)

(Imagine a boy)

It was around one thirty in the morning by now. My laptop was connected to Thomas' thoughts. He was currently awake while I typed every crazy thought and question I could think of. All coming to his brain and keeping him in worry.

Suddenly, my pillow disappeared and I was left to the cold sheets. I groaned in annoyance.

I got up and sat my coffee on my nightstand. On to see what is going on!

I walked to the commons and saw nobody. Typical for 1am. I decide to not check everyone's rooms and came to the real world. And what I saw was not expected.

Everyone was on the couch watching Disney, while cuddled up to their pillows. I didn't see mine.

"Why is everyone in here?I thought you were sleeping"I said very loudly.

"We couldn't sleep because Thomas couldn't and he won't let you sleep until you stop"Logan explained."And he took your pillow to make you s-"

"Not my precious baby!!!!"I yelled running upstairs. I ran into Thomas' room and jumped on top of him.

"Ow shit!"Thomas yelled.

"HEY WHAT DID I SAY?!"Morality yelled from downstairs.

"Sorry, but Anxiety jumped on top of me!!"

"You took my precious cuddle child!!!"

"YOU WOULDN'T LET ME SLEEP AN-your cuddle child?"he almost busted out laughing."Is that what you call your pillow?"

"Shut up!We all do!"

"Wow. I'm still not giving it back"

"Thomas pppllleeeeaaassssseeee....."I groaned in annoyance for the second time.

"Will you let me sleep?"

"I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST GIVE ME MY CHILD!!!"

He gave me the pillow and I hugged it immediately. I then started - Rosa is the biggest dork who ever lived! XD She hates the pack and sidemen who are the greatest people to live!

(A/N:I decided to keep that in, but my sister loves me so much!That is my twin btw)

-walking downstairs and sat on the couch with the others. We all sat cuddled together, clutched to our pillows for dear life, and half-wakingly(A/N:I made up a new word that actually makes sense!) watching Disney together.

PoV Thomas(Oh my god!Wuuuttt!)

I was really tired, but I wanted to see everyone with there pillows, so I walked downstairs to see that they all fell asleep, cuddled togeth-AAAWWWEEEE THAT'S SO CUTE!-er, in onesies, and clinging to each other and their pillows. It was basically a cuddle party.

(They basically looked like this, but not girls)(They also had their pillows)

I saw I forgot my phone on the dining table earlier. I grabbed it and took a snapshot of what is to be called 'The World's Cutest Cuddles'.

I didn't have a pillow, but I changed into a onesie and snuggled up next to them. Ccccoooozzzyyyy....

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I hope you enjoyed that!I got my room done and I'll be writing all night!That means a few more one shots and adorableness!!

I was imagining this as I wrote it and laughed so hard OUT LOUD when I imagined Anxiety saying 'my cuddle child'!

Also, I kinda want to start a thing called 'Meet the Writer' which is a thing where I say one fact about myself each chapter!

Soooo....
#1-I am a girl