Black and White

I've been in here for days straight. They've all been banging on the door. I was isolated from everything. They were the reason I've had so many nightmares. I haven't ate and Morality says he's worried. I can tell he's not.

"I don't want your fucking pity!!"I'd always yell the same thing, no matter who was at the door.

I just couldn't do anything. Whenever I tried to get up, I lay back down. I haven't showered in weeks, but even then, all my color was washed away. I looked as if I came out of a 1920's horror movie. I have become what I was said to be: The most unimportant. The most unimportant colors are along grayscale.

After about a month of being in here, everyone just lost hope and left. Morality wouldn't check up anymore. Logan just didn't care. Princey still tried once in a while. I'd still say to go away.

-le time skip-

Another month has passed and I haven't moved from my bed. I've lost all energy. I just didn't care anymore. Nightmares were ten times more frequent and they stay in reality. In Thomas' imagination, he has a lot of crazy things. All of the personas can experience anything he wishes. Or they experience something that's an effect of what their made for.

Mine being that my nightmares never end. My skin always burned. I'd always feel like I'm being stabbed. I wouldn't breath from drowning in my head. I couldn't talk either. I practiced to shut up.

But all good things come to an end, right?I had to finally get up. Thomas was almost killed today. He was almost hit by a car. He couldn't feel fear. Morality couldn't control that.

I opened the door to my room and walked out, flinching at the sudden bright lights. I sat in darkness for so long. I looked horrible. My hair was messy, my jacket started ripping, because I'd pick at the strings or just rip the fabric to help attacks. My eyeshadow was smeared. My cheeks were covered in tear stains.

Every step from my room hurt like hell. My feet were burning. My eyes stung. My hands hurt to touch anything. I couldn't feel anything physical. I'm pretty sure you could punch me in the face and it wouldn't hurt.

Once I came to the entrance of the commons, I heard gasps from all of them.

"Anxiety?What...how?"Princey walked up to me. He caressed my cheek in his hand, but pulled away quickly with a hiss."You're freezing!"

"Anxiety, what happened to you?Where did all your color go?How did it go?Speak!"Morality asked too many questions.

"SPEAK PLEASE!!"they all said in unison. I shook my head and pointed at my mouth.

"Just...um...try moving your jaw"Logan said putting his hands on my jaw. After a small hiss of pain, he pushed his thumbs into it to try to move it. I pulled on my mouth as hard as I could, but my teeth felt as if they were fused together.

Just as we were about to lose hope, he and I felt, Princey and Morality heard it, there was a loud crack and my jaw went loose. I coughed pretty hard from a dry mouth, but I started moving my mouth and my vocal cords twinged a little.

"H-el-llo"I tried again."H-hell-o"

They cheered happily. I made a weak smile, but I meant something to them.

"Wh-at abou-out Thom-a-as?I-is he o-oka-ay"

"Before you ask about that, drink some water first."Morality handed me a water bottle.

I coughed before speaking.

"What a-about Thom-as is he o-okay"

They ran over to the panel and as if on que, Thomas was already by the road full of hundreds of speeding cars. I slammed the button and yelled as loud as I could into the microphone.

"THOMAS STOP YOU'LL GET KILLED IF YOU STEP OUT THERE!!!GET AWAY FROM THE ROAD!!"

We all started yelling and he had a foot in the road. He stepped closer and some cars stopped, but he went further and some cars weren't going to stop.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING ROAD IDIOT!!YOU'LL GET KILLED AND BE ALL OVER THE NEWS!!YOUR FANS WILL BE SO WORRIED!!!PLEASE STOP!!!"

He jumped out of the way quickly and ran to the curb.

I backed away from the panel. My throat was already overused and I was in tears. Everything hurt. I had no energy and blacked out.

-le time skip from being lazy af-

I woke up on a white surface. It was soft and I knew it wasn't my bed. I opened my eyes a little more. I was in the mindspace hospital. I sat up a little and saw that I had no color still, but in my hair. I heard a gasp from my side.

I saw Logan next to me.

"What?"

"Your eyes are brown again!"

I smiled in response. This is great.

"Wait, why are you here?I thought Morality would be"

"He's with Princey. He stayed here all week waiting for you to wake up. You didn't and now he's going to get mad, because he wasn't the first to see you wake up. Also, I have breakfast for you"He handed me a plate of-

"PIGGY PANCAKES!!"

But the moment I touched them, they faded to gray

But the moment I touched them, they faded to gray. I frowned and Logan looked at me in confusion.

"I can't touch anything"

"You can touch me"

I hugged him tightly. I didn't know why, but I did and even being Logic, he hugged back in a non-awkward way. He hugged me softly.

I pulled away and it was only my arms, but they were a pale peachy tone.

Logan and I smiled at the sight of it. I was so happy to see this.

I hugged him again and all we hear is a click and Morality was typing on his phone.

"That's going in the scrapbook. You're so adorable."

Logan and I just glared at him.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1030 words!I'm sorry for not updating. My mom took my tablet and I had to clean my room.

Still, that story was a mix of things. Honestly, I ship Logan and Anxiety. It's kinda cute!!

Nowwwwww fact today is....

I'm not putting numbers since I lost track.

I moved to Knoxville, Tennessee from Pittsburg, Kansas.