Coraline AU(part 2)

PoV Anxiety

I decided to head home. But, before I do, I wonder....

I grabbed a pebble and dropped it into a small hole in the lid of the well. While putting my ear to it, it took a few seconds to finally get to the bottom. As it did, it started raining, so I went home.

The rest of the day rolled by pretty quick. It was now the next day.

As I was in the kitchen, I looked outside at the downpour, scratching my hand. Stupid poison oak.

"I almost fell down a well yesterday"I say looking at the seeds in front of me on the windowsill​.

"Mmmmhhmmm...."Was all that came from the parent at the table.

"I could've died"

"That's nice dear"I was yelling in my head at that. My parents wouldn't care if I fell down that well and died.

"Sooo...can we go out?I think it's the perfect weather for gardening!"

"No Coraline. Rain makes mud, mud makes a mess. Also, I found this on the porch step earlier for you"

"Logan, I told you not to call me that"I say while looking down at the 'gift', unwrapping it to see a doll. It oddly looked like me. Black jacket, brown hair over the eyes, and even the eyeshadow below them. That's not scary at all. Maybe Princey gave it to me.

I decide to head to my dad's office to see what he was doing. I only saw that he was still writing the garden catalog.

"Hey dad, where are your gardening​ tools?"

"It's pouring out there isn't it?"

"Yeah"

"Did your mom say yes?"

"No"

"Then no"

I groaned in annoyance and we went silent. I set the doll on the  shelf and started pushing and pulling the door. The creaking seemed to be bothering him a lot.

"Okay okay. How about you go count all the doors and windows. There's plenty in this house!"He gave me a notepad and pen to do so. I just grabbed the doll and walked out.

I came to the hallway and there was a wrinkle in the carpet. I decided to jump on it, but I wouldn't go away. I jumped again. It split, I tried jumping on both and it came together in the middle. I just sighed in defeat and walked away.

I came into a bathroom and pulled the shower curtain to see millipedes crawling all over the wall, so I smacked them with my hands and either killed them or scared them away.

I gagged at my hands covered in bug guts, so I decided to wash them in the bath where I was standing. When I turned the handle, I held my hands under the faucet waiting for the water to come out, only to pour on my head from the shower head.

Dear lord, DOES ANYTHING WORK AROUND HERE?!

I went downstairs and while on the second step, I jumped on the wrinkle and it finally disappeared.

I walked into a small closet to see a water heater. 'One Old Rusty Water Heater' I wrote. I was about to leave when I pressed a button. It made the lights flicker and I heard my dad yelling "NO!!" over and over again.

I checked back and above the button was a falling piece of paper that said "DO NOT PRESS". I pressed the other button and it all stopped.

I walked away whistling like nothing happened.

I came into what was going to be the main family room. I looked up to see a painting of a boy dropping his ice cream. I put up all our snow globes before writing and saying out loud:

"One boring blue boy in an extremely boring painting"I counted the windows."Four. Four boring windows, and no more doors."

While saying the last part, I went to grab the doll I set on a table in the room before. It wasn't there.

"Okay little me. Where are you hiding?"

I turned around to see it was behind a painting frame box. I moved the doll and behind the box, was something. I moved it to see a small door. One only children could fit in.

"Hey Logan!Where does this door go!"

Nothing.

"I think it's locked!!"I traced the lock with my finger.

Still nothing.

"PPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

He finally came in.

"Will you stop pestering me if I do this for you?"

I gave him the 'Puppy Dog Eyes'.

He sighed and left to the kitchen. I heard the sound of him rummaging through the drawers and coming back with a key that looked like a button. He cut the wall paper and unlocked the door.

I was so disappointed to the sight in front of me.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm putting word count now. 799 words!

I'm gonna continue this for as long as possible. I hoped you liked it!Wow!3 updates on Easter!

I was basically​ stuffing my face with candy and sitting in my room writing. Best. Easter. Ever.

Toady's Fact:

#8-Youtube fact!
The very first Thomas Sanders video I watched was his "I'm in a Disney Show?!" video and the first video I watched with any of the personas was "The Dark Side of Disney". That started my love for Anxiety. I wanted to know more about him so I watched the "Battling Anxiety with Lily Singh!" video.