Disney Shorts

I loved drawing. I was physically creativity in the sense. But I was drawn to drawing because of animation. I loved the style of Disney and worked to perfect it for years. I've been animating for about three years now. Not the longest time, but I'm a fast worker and learner. It never takes me long to figure out anything.

For a while, I've mainly been working shorts. You know, the little five or so minute animations they put on before the put on the actual show or movie which is mainly on Disney.

My favorite character to animate is Jonathan. He's eccentric. He's quirky. He's a child. He's also really easy to animate. His style is simple and easily movable.

(Found this on Google. How crazy is this?!)

Kinda reminds you of someone doesn't it?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kinda reminds you of someone doesn't it?

I decided to make him, because I couldn't come up with small scenarios that a child would be in and the one's I tried saying I could make, I already made them. During that day, I was randomly sketching(on a tablet) and I immediately saw I was drawing a child. Specifically a young boy.

The name wasn't original, but he seemed to be. Despite being an animation, I loved him with all my heart like he was a real boy. He was just so much more complicated than every other character I've designed or recreated.

Sometimes I've even put all of us in animation. This one of Thomas was pretty nice.

 This one of Thomas was pretty nice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And this:

He was fun to animate and he would always love to accept voice acting for the shorts

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He was fun to animate and he would always love to accept voice acting for the shorts.

Though, a little someone popped in while I was working. Everyone knew I could animate, but they haven't ever really seen my animations. Morality would sometimes get a glance when he cleaned my room. I just never understood why I didn't want people to see them. Embarrassment?No, not really. I just really never knew.

Though, persona years work differently than human years. A human year equals about half a persona year. That means Morality is fourteen. Logan is eleven and a half. I'm thirteen. Anx is about three or four. The side personas like Pranks and Missy are only a few months old.

I started animation when I was ten and a half. We all have young minds and that's mainly why Thomas is childish.

Okay, back to what I was saying. I was working for hours a day on a short which had over a thousand frames. By night, I was really tired, but I wanted to finish at least a hundred frames. I was around about eighty-four.

I can't.....go..to...sleep...

And I let the darkness submerge me into unconsciousness.

Anxiety PoV

That moment when you walk straight into an awkward situation.

I was walking down the hall to Princey's room, because Thomas needed him for some creative advice and he didn't want to go to Morality for the thousanth time today. The poor guy's worn out.

Though, when I knocked, I got worried from no answer. The door was thankfully unlocked and I quickly walked in. I saw the cutest thing!!

Princey was asleep on top of a tablet, that was still on may I add, and semi-holding a tablet pen, or stylus that looks like a pen. I honestly don't know. I don't do digital art. I'm more of a spray painter and body painter.

Still, his hair was fluffed and not combed back like always. He was wearing his white hoodie I gave him and he had the hood up and it was an oversized hoodie, so the hood covered almost his entire face.

I decided to gently move him and carry him to his bed. He was a lot lighter than I thought he'd be. Knowing Princey, he'd just say it 'was for agility and speed when fighting', but I knew he was never honest and cared for everyone's well being.

I turned of- wait. I looked down at the tablet and saw multiple frames. They consisted of an animated version of me and the others along with Thomas. I played the clip.

It was a small animated version of the Valentine's Day video. It was the end bit where I held hands with Princey. At the side, there was a note.

Goal:2000 frames

Irl:

He never filled out how many he really did. It took a while, but I counted for him and there was eighty-four. No wonder why he spent hours a day in here. The frames were refined too. The animation was smooth. It wasn't pencil like the one's I usually see.

Well, I don't know what I'll tell the others. 'Hey I saw Princey asleep while animating' or 'Hey I tucked Princey into bed, because he was asleep at his desk'..no I can't do that.

I decide to leave him be and tell Thomas he overused Princey and he was asleep. He bought it. The others have never seen his animations.

I never knew why.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

839 words!Pretty good. Also, before you say anything, those animations and sketches are not mine. I just found them on google from a while ago. Credit goes to the real artist.

Still, I never have much to say, but I just want to add that I will stop the 'Fact About the Author'. I can't ever think of anything, but I'm now doing a thing where I ask you all a question. Random ones.

Now, first question. If you were to say you'd relate to one of the personas, which one would it be??

Mine is Logan because I'm a HUGE nerd.