Glitches

It was like any normal day. I was in the commons keeping an eye on Thomas like always. I've never done anything else really.

I decided I'd get some food to satiate my hunger. God, that video was a living Hell. Still, I'm getting food.

As I got up, I noticed my glasses were not very clean.When I took them off, I did clean them, but one minute they were there and then they weren't. They were on the floor.

Before I could even think to grab them, I was halfway across the room. Blue, glowing particles in the area I was once in. Odd.

Okay, I'm going to test something. What if I ju-

And I just hit my face on the control panel. What's going on?

The moment I tried putting my hand on the panel, the buttons disappeared and the panel changed to blue with hundreds of letters, numbers, symbols, etc.

(He you go visual peeps)

At this point, despite being Logic and supposed to not feel anything, I was pretty terrified right now!Oh god, what if this did something to Thomas!

I decided to go to the real world and check if I did something.

Everything was quiet. I couldn't find Thomas anywhere.

"Thomas!Thomas!"

He came running down the stairs.

"What!What is i- oh god what happened to you?!"

"What?What is it?!"

"Your face...it looks like a virus!"

"As in sickness?"

"No!As in computer virus!"He ran upstair and came back down with a mirror and handed it to me. What I saw was very wierd.

My left eye had some kind of circuit board pattern. It was black.

(Because I love you all)

(Just imagine a boy)

"What?How?"He just shrugged."Okay, let me rephrase that. WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

"I didn't do anything!"he just sighed."At least not that I know of. I've been using you quite often. There's no reason you should be looking like that, unless you're wearing makeup."

"Okay, 1)Why would I care to wear makeup and 2)it's not just looks. I'm literally glitching!"Right as I said that, I was halfway up the stairs. Blue particles stood where I once was. He just stared in shock.

"Hey guys I just wanted to- Logan, why are you halfway up the stairs and also, I didn't know you wore makeup."Princey popped up in his usual corner.

I didn't want to, I did. I just stared at him like he was an idiot. And he was.

I glitched a little on the steps. I didn't move anywhere, I jus- wait, think of Vanillope from Wreck it Wralph. She glitches, but doesn't always move everywhere.

Wow. Princey has grown on me. I just explained something from Disney.

"Wait, how'd you do that?"

"You're obviously not seeing my problem. Let me explain. I was keeping an eye on Thomas from the commons and when I was going to get up, I noticed my glasses were, you know, dirty and I took them off, but when I tried to clean them, they fell through my hands. When I went to grab them, I was already halfway across the room, blue particles standing where I once was. I decided to test whether I could control this wierd ability and I ended up smacking my face into the control panel. The moment I touched the panel, the buttons disappeared and it all turned blue and looked like a circuit board. I thought I messed something up when that happened so I came to the real world to check. That's why I'm here now, but I never noticed the wierd circuit board face thing."

Thomas just stared at me like I had twenty faces.

"Oh yeah, we don't tell you these things. In your mind, you have this place called the mindspace. All of us have our own little corners and then there's this room called the commons. It's where we either control what you do, or just keep an eye on you."

"Interesting. Back to our main problem. Why is Logan glitching like he's from the internet world?"

"Easy to answer! I've seen it happen before"Anxiety popped up behind Thomas out of nowhere, making him jump.

We all stared, waiting for an answer.

"Right, I was in the commons with Morality and while we were watching this, I heard your question and I know why"We all stared and waited for an answer."You've been overusing Logan for days and by now, he's reached his limit. So did Princey. How many scripts and videos have you come up with?"

"About eight or nine"

Suddenly, a small growl was heard from Princey's corner of the room.

"Princey, you might want to go."

"What's wrong with him?"Thomas asked.

"Princey, for once, will not be the protagonist. Use him any more and you won't have creativity. You'll have thoughts on creative ways to kill people."

"Dear lord!"Thomas and Logan said in unison.

"Yeah, he basically grows wings and his hair goes blonde. Pretty wierd."

(Pic fo you guys)(I could only get the wings sorry)

Princey left the room and we were left to figure out what was going on. Well, we did figure it out, but how to solve it?

"Wait, you said you've seen this before?"I asked.

"Yeah, but you were sleeping when it happened. It'll go away, but Thomas, you need to use him a little less."

"Got it"

He sank down to the mindspace and it was just Thomas and I.

"That goes for Princey too"And I sunk down in hopes that this would go away.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

948 words!That took a long time to write, but it was worth it!I shall call him Logic.EXE. What do you think?

Still, I'll have the Easter Special updated in a couple hours or less. I honestly don't know.

Soooo.....NEXT FACT!!

#7-I first discovered YouTube when I was 9 yrs. old. The 1st YouTuber I've ever watched was Stampylonghead.