A Demon Friend

Dude this will be sure long so get ready people

"Roman, demons are not real. Bogus. Fake." I explained. He simply shook his head.

"Negative. Demons are in fact real and could destroy us at any moment!!"

                 Okay, you may be wondering what is happening here. Why are we discussing whether underworld beings exists or not? Its simple. Roman, is incredibly terrified of ghosts or any other life beyond ours. Which is odd since we are not all even physical beings of the physical plane.

                 A few moments ago, he came in asking me assistance. He apparently has seen a demon walking in the hallway. One seeming to have bright silver and blue horns, claws, sharp teeth, silver wings, and a blue skinny tail.

                 I obviously did not believe him as I am the Logical Trait. This must've been a joke. He had no proof, and it was common that he came up to me like this giving the same story and the same description of the same demon that he has supposedly seen.

"Logan, Im telling you, this is one hundred percent real!" He pleaded for my help, but I declined. I knew he has been making this up, but he seems very committed to this story.

"This is coming from the trait who's job is to be creative and imagine the weirdest and most surrealistic things. Roman, you are fine. This is all fake. You have a wild imagination, so blame that."

"Okay, fine. I will show you. We shall summon this demon."

"No."

"What about a bet? I know you love those."I thought for a moment.

"Tempting...what is your wager?"

"If we successfully summon this demon, you shall throw out your favorite blue tie." I audibly gasped.

"Okay, and if I win?" He thought for a moment as well.

"You may choose my punishment" (Dear lord I have thought of some bad things😂)

"You have to...wear a bride's attire for a week as this does seem pretty big to you and in my opinion, equals to losing my very serious tie." He smiled and held our his hand.

"Deal." I shook his hand and we soon collected the supplies needed for this specific activity.

                     After about and hour or so, we followed the instructions and we had the pattern and candles set out on the floor all lit up.

"Ready, Nerd?" I nodded, smiling delightfully at the thought of my punishment that Roman will participate in.

                    We stood back to wait. After a couple minutes, nothing occured and I was about to exclaim my victory, but that was cut off by a large explosion in the middle of the room.

                    In the middle of the floor was obviously a male, but with silver wings, blue and silver horns, and a blue skinny tail as Roman had described many times before. I didn't believe. my eyes.

                    There goes my tie.

                    We stayed looking at the creature. He stayed very still while wrapped in his wings. He must've been hiding his face. The general term for hiding obviously did not fit, as we could see him very clearly in front of us.

                    He slowly uncurled from his state only to further surprise us. This was not a random person. This was a trait. One of Thomas's very traits.

Patton was the demon in front of us.

"Patton?!" Roman and I both exclaimed in unison. The trait on the floor just stared, clearly not sure what to say or do. He stood up and looked at both of us.

"I um...I can explain." He backed to the side wall slightly.

"You better explain. This is very unexpected." Roman said. I nodded in agreement.

"Before any questions though, yes, I am a demon. Even better is that I am not a demon like Yiu would describe. I am-" I cut him off.

"For lack of a better description, he is a nice demon Roman." Roman nodded.

"Yes, that. I am the kind of demon that determines whether people and traits go to heaven or the underworld."

"That makes sense." I replied. "As you are Thomas's Morality, you differentiate what is right and wrong, thus representing heaven and he-"

"The Underworld."

"Yes, the right being heaven and the wrong being the Underworld. Though, I have a question. How did you end up as a Judgement Demon?" He thought for a moment.

"I was told I was put as this because I have died, but I did exactly the same amount of good things in my life as the bad. I was completely equal. God sent me down again as a Judgement Demon, and like I said, I stay to be Thomas's Morality and decide whether people and traits such as us will go to heaven or the Underworld."

                     We both understood now. He also, must've had those characteristics because of the the whole demon  issue.

"Does this effect Thomas in any way? Does he know about this at all?" Roman finally spoke.

                     Patton just shook his head.

"This hasn't been effecting Thomas and I wouldn't expect it to now. Also, no, Thomas, nor does Virgil know about this and you two were not supposed to know. I guess I wasn't very subtle, as Roman constantly has seen me. Im actually surprised you didn't know it was me the first time."

"Well, I guess I was too busy running away that I didn't notice!" Roman crossed his arms.

                    Suddenly, I felt a tugging sensation. I knew I was being summoned, so I appeared in my normal place by the stairs, only to see that Thomas also summoned Virgil, Roman, and sadly Patton.

                    I say sadly, because Patton was still in the form of a demon. He must've not had time to change his appearance. This caused both Thomas and Virgil to stare with wide eyes at him.

                    We again discussed why he was like that and answered the questions.

"Wait, I still have one question though, how did you die and when?!"

"Thomas, that's two questions." He just glared at me. Patton spoke.

"Well, I  'died' before Thomas was even born. I died a little after I was created when your mom was pregnant with you. Your mind was slowly developing and I was the first there, but I did a lot while you were in that stage. I did many good things and many bad things. Like I said, I was equal."

"But that doesn't answer how you died though." I exclaimed, confused.

"I actually do not remember how. I only remember when, Im sorry." We all understood. But I could tell he was still nervous. This was obviously new to him that people know.

                    The entire time, his wings were folded tightly behind him. His tail was between his legs and wrapped around his leg. You could really tell.

"Well, Patton, just so you know, we are all absolutely fine with your characteristics and what you do for millions of people." Thomas explained. We all smiled in agreement.

"Well, Im terrified of demons, but since you're a nice little demon, I will love you no matter what!" Said Roman.

____________________________________________________________________________

Well, that took so long to write and I had hardly any ideas people! I hope it was decent. I think this is my second or third fave out of everything I have written and this will be the last fir the night where I am, as it is almost 3am.

Goodbye my precious baby sprinklets!!

Mama sprinkles out!

Prinxiety/Logicality One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें