Silence is Golden..and Also Death

There's this concept. When one trait takes control of the host's thoughts completely, it's called 'Overdrive'. The only two traits to ever do this is Roman and Patton. When this happens, they're called Godtraits. They take full control of everything in the mind space fo as long as they want. This could last from a few minutes to a few months. Trust me, it's terrifying with those two.

Though, if one personality doesn't have a say in the concept, they mimic the symptoms of fading, but they do not fade. They just fall ill and cannot speak. On rare occasions, they have a chance of fading, but there were no recorded deaths from an overdrive.

Though, lately, Roman has been in overdrive for about a week and I haven't been able to contribute, as it is daydream mode. It's full of imagination and no logical sense or reason and it may be the cause of my sudden sicknesses.

Lately, I've had headaches, coughing fits, a sore throat, and I've vomited about three or four times. It hasn't been very fun and Roman does know it's happening.

Sadly, also on rare occasions, the persona running the overdrive won't have control over the lasting effects on the opposite effected. Me, being the opposite. Roman cannot control how long this will last.

~le time skip~

Two weeks have gone by and I couldn't hardly walk. My legs would give out so often and I always had to hold onto the wall. Anxiety noticed my state and always tried to persuade me to lay down, but I was Logic and I had to make sure everything was in order of what they were supposed to.

Roman saw me while walking down the hallway and almost screamed.

My body looked skeletal. My shirt hung low from my sides. It covered over half my thighs. My bones were deteriorating. My eyes were sunken in. My cheeks were hollow. I was shorter and more hunched over. My hair was turning to a light grey color.

"Logan...I-uh...Logan..I'm so sorry..."I gave him a small smile. He looked shocked.

"You're smiling?"I nodded. I couldn't speak when he was in complete control. If I did, I'd counteract his reign and I'd get killed almost immediately.

"I guess that means that you won't fade. That's good."He chuckled a little. I did a little before coughing.

I put my hand up to let him know that this was normal. Though, Morality hasn't seen me in this condition. He be in tears if he did.

"L-logan?"Damnit. Right on time.

I turned around at the best of my ability and he was about three or four feet away. I smiled at him to let him know I was going to be okay. He walked up to me.

"Logan?Why didn't you tell me this?Why didn't you tell me you can't even walk?"He had tears in his eyes. I hugged him, but almost fell in the process of doing so.

"Morality, he'll be okay. The overdrive shouldn't last too much longer.

But, he was wrong.

It lasted for about a month longer and I was no longer walking. I stayed in bed every day and was slowly deteriorating. I was only four feet tall and I looked like a skeleton. No exaggeration require for that statement.

Anxiety PoV

I felt bad for Logan. I didn't want to risk him fading, so I had a plan.

I went to Thomas and he was playing around with his friends.

Perfect.

"Um, Thomas. What if you run too fast and hurt them?What if they suddenly stop playing to go somewhere else and forget about you?"He stopped in his tracks.

He looked at me. He just glared and started running again. Roman stepped up besides me.

"I know what you're doing. Keep it up and we may get Logan back, but hurry. He's got a couple hours left."He soon vanished and I started working my magic.

"Thomas!Come on!This was your idea right?!"

"Yeah!So what?"

"What if Talyn has a heart attack?Or you could end up getting Joan a broken leg!"He looked at his friends. They stared at both of us.

Logan stepped up next to me. I smiled. He looked a little healthier, but he was still slouched and skeletal. I knew this was working.

"Anxiety, it's flat ground. And Talyn is perfectly healthy!"He grew a little in size. I smirked and he smiled.

"What about Terrence?He's a small guy and could get hurt!"

"And how's that Anxiety?"Roman was behind him and smiling. The rein was almost over. I just needed to say one more thing...

"Hmm....I don't know?"I smiled brightly. I let Logan win for his health.

He was stood up. His clothes fit perfectly. He could speak fluently. I was so glad and without thinking, I hugged him tight. He hugged me back tightly and we heard awes from the background. I pulled away from a little bit of humiliation.

I'm glad everything was back to normal.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not much to really say.

Goodbye precious garden flowers and beautiful Sanders Sunshine!

9 more and Tulip out!!