Once there was Demonistic Doll...

It was Clean Up Day in the commons. That meant everything had to be sorted, dusted, mopped, etc.

              By now, every personality trait and side trait was busy cleaning. We were halfway done when I found a strange piece of folded paper in between some books on on of the shelves.

"Huh?" It fell to the floor and everyone stopped. They looked at me expectantly to see it I'd pick it up or not. I did.

"Wait, there's writing in it." I opened the paper to see a strange and distorted limerick.

"Well, what does it say?" They all asked in unison.

"Uhm...well... okay" I started reading it aloud.

A man laying on the ground dead,
Cannot see for the lack of a head.
A bullet in his brain
And face full of pain
In his hand a note that is filled with dread

The note is full of pain and fear
And will make others tremble who hear
The words of unknown
A note that will be shown
Might save another that he holds dear...

"What the...logan? Did you write that?" Roman looked at Logan.

"I had no knowledge of this. It seemed to be on my shelf though which is odd."

            We read the note over and over again. None of us understood it. Sadly, we couldn't find anything else that would lead up to it or was similar.

"Maybe it just a prank. PRANKS!" Pranks ran up and we had him look at the paper.

"No. Not one of mine. If it was, it would've in included some Disney lyrics or something.

             We all decided it was some kind of trick from the other traits. It was already about dinner time so I walked into the kitchen.

             After that, we decided to our rooms and relax. Nobody needed to think about those limericks.

~le time skip go teh next mornin~

             I woke up to the sound of very loud screaming coming from down the hall.

             I ran as fast as I could to see Roman's room door open which was not a natural thing he usually does. He keeps his door closed for most of the day.

             I ran in to see that Logan and Virgil screaming at a large thing. They moved out of the way to let me see Roman looking as if the was sown together. Just like in the limerick, he had no head and it was on the ground next to a gun. The rest of his body was stung up to the ceiling with purple thread.

"O-oh my g-god Roman....." Virgil's breathing quickened. "Get Virgil out of the room."

            Once Virgil was out, Imagination (Immy) ran up to me.

"No. Immy, please. Don-" He stood looking up at Roman.

"D-daddy?" His eyes filled with tears and I picked him up to carry him out of the room. I sat him in my room. This little boy was about five so he didn't really understand what happened. (Basically, Immy is Roman's son. He is very adorable. Okay, I'm going now)

           He sat crying into my chest for about thirty minutes before finally pulling away.

"What happened to daddy?" He looked up at me with a red face and teary eyes. I couldn't at all explain what happened.

"Sweetie, it was just his time. He prefers another​ life. Maybe he'll find an even better host." He nodded and I hugged him tight.

          I decided to let him take a nap in my room while we tried to figure this out before anyone else would be killed.