Sleep is for the Weak

(Quick A/N!!This is a LOGIC X ANXIETY FIC OKAY?!)
Sooooo tired.

I haven't had much sleep for the past week. Then again, I haven't slept in the last week. I've been scared of the nightmares that terrify me from one time to another in very short spans. Though, when they happen, it makes me petrified to even blink anymore.
(Quick A/N:That moment when you are listening to the April Spotify playlist from Thomas)

I just want to just clo...se...............

Do you really think you can sleep so soundly?

I was in a room. Completely covered in white walls. I was shirtless. In the middle was a button. I walked over to it slowly, staring at it.

I decided to press it. It seemed to do nothing, until I felt a tickling feeling on my back. It crawled up to my shoulder. I looked over to see a daddy-long-legs staring at me, and screamed and swatted it off.

The tickling was coming up my legs and back. Some starting in my hair. I scratched my head, pulling my hand down and holding MAGGOTS!

Worms erupted from my stomach, maggots crawled out of my scalp, spiders were crawling up my back and legs, and I was TERRIFIED!!!

Everything was getting darker when the bugs came to my face and it felt like they were trying to eat out my eyes. At this point, I was screaming and crying and digging at every part of my body. My nails doing more damage to my skin than the other insects.

Anxiety quit scratching!

Anxiety wake up!

ANXIETY WAKE UP!!!!!!!

I shot up and clung to the nearest object I could find. It appeared to be a person.

I let go. I started picking at my arms, still feeling the tingly and ticklish feelings. My hands were restrained from scratching. I finally saw what was going on.

I was clutched to Logan at first. Princey was restraining my arms. Morality was cleaning them up with a rag and warm water.

"Anx, are you okay?What was that?"Logan asked clearly not caring about my current state, but only asking about my seemed to be dream. My arms were itching again at the thought and I tried pulling them out of Princey's grasp, but failing each time. I finally  looked down at what they were restraining me from and it was terrifying.

(Skip down if you don't want to see this)(i died when i did)

"Anx, it wasn't just your arms."Morality looked like he was going to throw up. Odd for THAT parental figure.

Logan took a picture of it and (the above picture is the photo) I literally puked in my mouth.

"What was going on?How did you manage to do this?You were practically screaming and when we found you, you were crying. Then, we saw that you were picking and scratching at your arms, legs, back, and face. It's just-how?"They were asking all these questions.

"I just had a nightmare. It's nothing."They all stared."What?"

"That's a major injury!!!That is not nothing!!"Princey just let go of my hands.

-le time skip-

I've gone so long without sleep. My eyeshadow no longer can cover up the bags under my eyes. I've gone through thousands of millagrams of caffeine. Coffee does sorta help.

The week goes by pretty fast. I've had no sleep whatsoever and still going. The picking is starting to scar.

But something feels...different. I feel calm at random moments. Like I can sleep when I want to.

Every time I walk into the commons mainly. Though, the only other person in there is Logan, but I always feel like I can sleep around him.

Tonight, we were watching typical Disney. I sat by Logan and I was dozing off at the beginning of the movie. Odd.

PoV Logan(omg)

While we were watching the movie, I felt calm.

bump.

I looked to my left to see Anxiety had passed out on my lap. Oh lord I felt the blush!

The movie was soon over and the new position was interesting.

I was laying on my back, while Anxiety laid on my chest with his arms around my neck and legs on either side of my waist. Though, he was curled up on himself. He was kinda cute.

I started dozing off before I could even say that wasn't true.

PoV Morality(sorry)

Aaaawwwweeee that deserves a picture. Anxiety was snuggled up to Logan! Princey was sleeping at the other end, snuggling a pillow.

click

That's going in the scrap book.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That was so cute to imagine!!!

Sorry it's so late. I was reading and watching youtube! I'm sleeping tonight, because I have to wake up early sooo...yeah.

#2-My name is Rosalind(row-zuh-lihn-d)