Story Tittles

So lately some people at school ask me how I think of my stories and their titles. I never really answer with a meaningful answer, so I thought that for the people who need title ideas for stories, I'd like to help you. All I need is a prompt or for the fanfic writers, I need the ship and the prompt, unless it does not have a ship to it and it's like one of those 'Adopted by....' fanfics.

So how will I do this,

Once you give me the prompt or like I said, ship and prompt, I will give you three titles to choose from. If you don't like them, sorry. If you do choose one of them, you DO NOT have to credit me. Take the title as your own.

You can also feel free to mix titles from other people if you like their title choices better.

Small note, some people may have the same choice as others, meaning one or two of the titles you get may be the same as another person.

So basically, give me the prompt of your story, original or not, fanfic or not, shipping or not, and I'll try to give you a good title. Also, I'm starting another book soon that will be prompt write that are requests from you guys, but the requests have to be detailed.

Goodbye precious garden flowers!

Tulip out bc I've got school in 1 hr and 20 min, but I have to leave in about 25 min.