Hey!Keep Your Hands Off my Fish!

It was just like any normal day. Thomas was recording a video and needed some assistance from his Sanders Sides.

It wasn't so normal though.

As the summoned Anxiety, what we saw was an interesting sight. On his head were what I guessed were cat ears. Though, the looked so realistic.

"Anxiety. Why do you have cat ears on your head?" We all asked in unison. After glancing at each other, we listened to his answer.

"I don't know. They were just there this morning."

"Oh can I wear the-!" In attempt to remove them, he screeched in pain so I stood back quickly.

"OW! THEY'RE REAL!" I apologized, but I still didn't understand. "They were just there when I woke up. I don't know why or how but either way, it shouldn't effect me in any way I'm pretty sure"

We nodded, but that's not what happened.

The next day, he ran up to me holding out his hands. On them were claws retracting on his fingers. Later that day he fell off a ladder from when the was fixing a shelf, but the landed fine with no injury.

This progressed further as the next day his eyes resembled a cat's. This was slightly frightening to Princey.

The day after that he seemed content when we patted his head or rubbed his back slightly and when we did, he'd purr happily. It was an adorable sight in all honesty.

The next day, he was simply laying on his stomach on the couch while scrolling through Tumblr. Swaying slightly on his rear was a black cat's tail.

Seeing these features scared Thomas quite a bit. It was such sudden change so he decided that Anxiety would no longer be in the Sanders Sides videos until we find a way to rid of the cat characteristics.

The next morning at breakfast, he was eating tuna rolls, but when he smiled at us, his teeth resembled fangs.

Days and days after that, I played with him with cat toys and he looked more and more like a cat.

He gained fur on his chest back and his face slightly. His legs were becoming backwards forcing him to crawl like a cat.

On day ten, he had a cat's nose and whiskers.

After two more days, he was fully a cat and was constantly meowing and getting attention.

It was so much that Thomas himself was acting like a feline. Thankfully, it wasn't too much, but his friends did find it cute when he would curl up on pillows and blankets.

This continued and we completely found no way to get our human Anxiety back.

We'd just have to live with it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

That was both kinda cute and fun to write. Imagine a Neko Anxiety. Pretty freaking adorable.

Thats all.

Goodbye my smol sprinklets!

Sprinkles out!