Broken Dreams and Spinal Cords

Warning:Death and suicide. Don't worry, I'm writing 15 prompts from her at the moment, so you'll get some fluff and cuteness after.

"RUN RUN RUN PRINCEY!!YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

     I'll never listen to her. I'm immune to her tactics. Or not!OR NOT!OR NOT!!

     She tried throwing a punch at my wrist and missed, but I managed to stumble back and fall into a river, immediately soaking my uniform. Great, what a graceful prince I am.

     She stood over me with a smirk on her face. She spread her wings and stood back. I could tell she was going to try jumping and crushing me, but she wouldn't ever get to it. She'll neve-

HOLY SHIT!!!!

     Again, I'm an amazing prince.

     She stood on my torso and stomped my back into the rocks and almost getting me to drown. I could feel cracks in my back!She was trying to break it!

If only I could just...come...on...al-most...there!Got it!

     I held to the blade to her neck and she stopped. She stared at em with sudden fear and with a quick, but very painful, move, I sliced it open and she fell on top of me. I knew I couldn't get up, so I summoned one of the others with my own ability.

I summoned Logan.

"Oh god Roman!What did you do now?!"He lifted to woman off my chest bridal style and set her by a tree. Meanwhile, I was trying at my be ability to get up off the rocks, but searing pains in by back restricted my movement and I yelled in agony.

     Logan ran to my side and tried helping me up and he did but I was not able to stand on my own. This will not end well.

     He summoned Patton to help try carrying me home. That was a fun trip. It was mainly full of screams and cries of pain. By the time we got home, I was in tears and Anxiety was terrified of the scene and tried running up to hug me, but Morality held him back from doing so.

"Anxiety, don't worry. He's just in a lot of back pain right now from a fight. It'll be alright."He hugged him tight and Anx just looked at me with worry. No tears or whimpers like he'd usually do. It just looked like extreme worry and shock.

     Logan walked my to my room...well he basically gave me a piggy-back ride...around his waist while dragging me. I don't really know how to explain it.

     Shortly, we came to my door and he stared in shock at the decor.

"Logan. Logan!"He snapped out of it and looked at me saying "Oh, right!" and laid me on the bed slowly.

"Princey, you're going to have to stay here for a couple minutes while I get an x-ray from Valerie. Okay?Can you do that?"

"I'm not two doofus. I'm a grown man."He rolled his eyes and walked out of the room and summoned himself into the real world. Minutes later, he came back with a portable x-ray(IDK if that even exists or not soo....).

"Roman, you're going to have to be on your stomach for this. And if you don't want to, good luck listening to me saying 'roll over' like you're a dog. I will."Once those words left his mouth, I turned over quickly, but I felt immense pain and screamed into the pillow which was very dense, so I don't think Logan heard it at all.

     He took several x-rays and returned it to Valerie. When he came back, his face was pale and he purely looked terrified while holding those pictures.

"Logan. Um, what's the matter?Why do you look so scared?!"He looked up at me slowly. I just realized that I wasn't looking directly at his eyes. He looked as if he was crying."Oh no Logan. What happened?"