Hiding Behind Crystal Lenses(pt.1)

(Btw this will be a Prinxiety/Logicality)

beep beep beep beep beep...

Ugh.....

"Just shut up already!!"I threw the alarm clock at the wall. Why did my parents get me one?I don't know.

I have my phone, but they say I can't rely on electronics for everything I have to do. In this case, setting an alarm for school. Why does it matter anyway?I'm never on time.

I'm late. CRAP I'M LATE!

It was 7:42 already. I can't set a stupid clock. What's worse is that I have this fringe to take care of.(yes, Anx has a fringe in this story!)

Wait, parents would've ran in screaming right now. What..where..?There was a note on my bedroom door.

Hi Honey!  Dear lord never call me that...

There's some eggs and bacon on a plate in the dining room if you want it. I'm working overtime today for the business.

I hope that clock helped a lot!Surely you were on time today!

Just know that even with anxiety, I love you so much and that will never change!

XOXO Mommy

Oh dear god. One, that clock can go die in a hole. Two, I thought I told them to stop mentioning the Anxiety!Three, the whole mushy 'Mommy and Daddy' thing can also go die in a hole.

I just quickly brushed my hair and threw on a black pair of pants, t-shirt, and a certain patterned jacket that I've had since seventh grade. I was from my friend Dawn.(more about her later *evil laughs*)

I didn't bother brushing my teeth or ate breakfast. I just grabbed my bike and rode off to school.

Jesus, you could hear that bell from a mile away!

I finally came to school and it was deserted outside. The halls were definitely quiet. I walked into my first class quietly.

"Mr

"Mr. Sanders!Do you have a tardy pass?"Everyone looked at me. No no no no please don't do it now. Not at school.

"D-does it matter?"No!Why did I say that?!

Shaking shaking oh lord I'm shaking.

"Yes. If you keep argu- wait what's wrong?"he saw I was shaking. Some students were giggling, but I overthink everything so all I hear is bursts of laughter.

I backed up to the door. Coward. That's all I am. A coward.

You can't even stand to be looked at....

Shut up Anxiety!

(A/N:The Anxiety character this is basically what looks like Anxiety, but isn't. The actual anxiety, the one we know and love, is the one in his head. Just like Logic, he looks like Logic, but it isn't him. It's a mindset. The 'no emotions' thing comes from his Alexithymia. Princey and Morality will be explained when I have an idea for them. kk. Bye!)