"It's Not My Fault Everyone is Allergic!"

She was adorable!

I was the only person out of everyone who was not allergic to cats. I LOVED cats. They were just so fluffy and adorable!

I had finally gotten the others to let me have a cat, no, a kitten of my own!

She was a white kitten named snow. I know, such an original name. Anxiety would complain about sneezing and rubbing his eyes a lot. It smudged his eyeshadow. Though, despite that, you haven't lived til you've seen Anx fall asleep with her on his stomach. It is the best!

Morality practically fell head-over-heels in love with her. He'd take care of her and feed her when I couldn't. Princey loved her and was the reason she has a little heart collar. I thought it was cute and took it off when she was sleeping to prevent her from hurting her neck(Can kittens do that?).

I made room to have fun with her too. I'd make her chase a fake mouse, follow a red light, and even let the others watch her play with a bell I'd hold over her head.

I absolutely loved her so much, despite the constant sound of sneezing and coughing.

Today was a hard working day. I had to make a script and Morality had to play with her. Though, today she literally was meowing in the cutest way possible to let me play with her. I felt so bad, so I said I'd get extra time with her after I was done. Yes, I was talking to a kitten that didn't hardly understand me in the voice you use to talk to babies with.

-le time skip-

I've got a great script going. I feel like I could use a break since I was writing for about two hours.

Snow!

I'll go see what Snow is doing!I bet she's going to be so happy when she sees me. She-

AAAAWWWWWEEEEEE

She was curled up in a blanket sleeping and Morality was sleeping on the couch. I bet he was tired. Snow is pretty energetic.

(Cute pic of Snow fo you guys!!AAWWWEEE)

I picked her up and brought her to my room

I picked her up and brought her to my room. Sorry Morality, you can stay. She was so furry.

I sat her in my bed and began to work again. Small meows were heard with every little breath of hers.

I will never stop loving Snow for as long as I live.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

408 words. Not the longest in the world, but it was so cute!!!!!That pic of Snow is so cute!!!

Still, I've updated quite a bit today and still going. I've decided to do Mood Swings tomorrow. It's really hard to think about.

Next fact of the chapter!

#9-My fave animal is a dog!Specifically a German Shepherd.