Flying Off the Pages

Dyslexia

Dys-lex-i-a

General term that involves difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols, but that do not effect general intelligence.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

     I read those words over and over every day, still trying to tell myself I didn't have it. I was Logic for crying out loud!!I couldn't have dyslexia.

     Though, it did say it doesn't effect a persons intelligence. I am pretty smart after all these years. It's just that, everything I read was mixed, or backwards, or it was flying off the pages. Despite my current situation, I was not needed for script making anymore, as my job was to only supervise.

     I just don't get it. I just can't bring myself to tell the others that I had Dyslexia. It was, for lack of a better word, humiliating. You could call me a perfectionist. When something doesn't go my way, I make it my way. Thus, I hate when I'm flaunted for my mistakes. When I just can't live with an out of order situation, I....I was told never to do this....I blamed others for the mistakes I made.

     Today wasn't so bad. I woke up normally. I dressed in my regular attire:a black polo, blue tie, belt, and khakis. Soon, I might change my appearance.

     I greeted everyone in the kitchen and dining room to eat.

Then this happened....

"Logan, I need your help with spell check on the script"Figuratively, my brain just turned to slush. Those words were the death of me. I'll just explain!This will all be ove-

"Sure. I'll most likely do ot around eight tonight, as I have a class to teach"LOGAN YOU IMBISUL!!YOU JUST MADE THE WORST POSSIBLE SITUATION A REALITY!YO-Wait, I'm just talking to myself.

Damnit. This will be a long day.

     I finished eating and headed to my room to grab a few things for my class. The entire class knows I have Dyslexia. It was obvious the first day I was there. They wanted me to read out of the text book. Of course, I couldn't hardly see or remember anything I read.

     They were fine with it, but I blame it on the fact that they are just kids and understand the weird things about each other. For example, they're all imaginary. They are just a fake school that needed to be made to have my needs fit for a teacher. I became Mr. Sanders, but the kids always called me Logan. I've been teaching them for about five years or so. They were extremely nice to all the staff and peers.

     Enough about them. I need to teach.

~le time skip, because I'm fucking lazy and it's 11:00pm right now~

     I'll admit, I needed a lot more help than normal to teach today. I ended with a very red face. Mainly from embarrassment and rage. I punched a book today and I almost considered choking myself with my tie during lunch, but I refrained.

     I walked out of the school and the car lot changed to the hall between our rooms. I walked into my room and sat everything down. I changed into my onesie and slammed my face into my pillow. I slowly drifted off to sleep until....Roman.

"Logan?You awake?Sorry, you said you'd do a spell check."I groaned and looked at my clock. It was around 9:00pm. Damn. I missed dinner and I forgot about the check. I sat up.

     I didn't want to, but my mouth did.

"Roman, what if I told you I was Dyslexic?"He stared and smiled.

"It's not a great thing, but I'm just asking, do you?"I nodded slowly. Tears brimmed my eyes."Oh, no no Logan."

"Hey, it's alright!Not everything about you needs to be perfect. You may be a perfectionist, but you don't need to hide your flaws."He hugged me tight and I realized how much larger than me he was. I was like a small teddy bear, well, unicorn compared to him. At least, that's what it felt like. I sobbed in his chest.

"But*hic*it's so hard to meet*hic*expectations when*hic*they're so high....I*hic*wanted to help with that*hic*jesus, I can't*hic*speak...."I cried harder. He can't even understand me. Why is is so hard to do anything?!

     He rubbed small circles on my back and I kept hiccuping.

     Later on, he was against the headboard of the head and I was curled up on his chest and lap. He pulled my hood down and started playing with my hair.

     I slowly drifted off to sleep.

PoV Princey-

     Patton was deffinetly going to take a picture of this. He was adorable honestly. I didn't know he was a soft little unicorn.

     I decided to not move him and not wake him and just fall asleep where I was. He did make a fluffy little blanket.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

831 words and that was freaking adorable!!Imagine that while you read it. Now tell me you didn't smile like an idiot.

This is not a ship thing. It was fluffy comfort and Logan is our soft little unicorn!

That's all I have to say besides the question!

Which Sanders Side would you cuddle with after crying??

Goodbye preciou Garden Flowers and beautiful Sanders Sunshine!!

Tulip out!!