Happiness is Corruptive

I hated this. The one day I could finally be happy turns into a day of scorching skin and rashes.

I finally could be happy. I could finally smile, but I really wasn't made to. I was the physical embodiment of Anxiety. My function was to worry and as questions about possible outcomes of certain events. I couldn't be happy. I wasn't​ allowed to.

The day finally came where I realized why I couldn't be happy.

Morality was playing with a puppy and Princey was making romantic gestures, because I knew he loved me.

The moment I was playing with the puppy, I was filled with extreme joy. Though, in about thirty seconds, I ran to the bathroom holding my head in my hands and my face was in the bowl. Princey came in and held back my bangs and rubbing my back.

I smiled brightly and laid against his chest. Though, I couldn't do this either.

My back and arms started itching and burning which restricted me from scratching them. I screamed in terror. It burned so badly and Princey ran away in fear of hurting me again.

I just walked to my room and slammed my face into my pillows. I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up about two or three hours later to the sound of pages turning. I knew who it was immediately. Logan.

"Logan, what are you doing in here?"He looked up from his book.

"I had to keep an eye on your health. You're covered in bruises, burns, and rashes. Mainly on your back and arms.

I smiled...wait...how could I smile at that?!

"You're...smiling at that news. Wait, why?"I kept smiling and started laughing at the searing pain in my chest. It felt as if I was breathing fire.

I was being corrupted by happy thoughts. Logan looked at me with a worried expression.

"A-anxiety?Anxiety, I hate to say it, but you're scaring me!"He backed away from the edge of the bed. He looked terrified. I didn't want this. I hate scaring people, let alone Logan.

"I'm sorry. Happiness is corruptive in my logical sense."He stared at me confused. I was burning and tears were streaming down my face. I was still laughing and smiling. My breathing was picking up pace.

He left the room and came back with the others. I smiled at them. I was laughing, but I was scratching at my arms and crying.

"Anxiety, there's only one way to fix this. We don't want to do this, but it's the only way"Logan explained. The others looked confused. "Anxiety, you're a fucking waste of space!"

Morality seemed shocked, but he knew it was for the greater good, so he joined.

"You mean nothing to me as one of my children. You were always my least favorite, because you were always a coward."He had tears brimming his eyes. He hated insulting anyone. I was still smiling and laughing, but that hurt a lot.

"I never loved you. You were always to scared and couldn't do anything. You are weak and frail and you never know how to do anything. You spends weeks at a time in your room, because you are always scared and fragile."I stopped smiling...

Imaj and Missie came in the room. Imaj spoke.

"You were always one of the worst brothers ever. I never loved you and you never care for any of us."They all looked at him. He was crying. He never wanted to say that. Though, I believed him.

This time I was crying sad tears and I wasn't laughing and I wasn't smiling.

"That hurt a lot. Such lies, but they were so true...."

Morality came and hugged me, along with everyone else. Imaj sat in my lap and hugged my from around my waist. I smiled a sad smile. This time, it didn't burn.

We sat like this for about two minutes, before deciding to cuddle and watch Disney in Princey's room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry it's so short. I need to write ten more after this and I'm getting a little rushed by some chores.

I don't really have much to say. Though, I felt so bad writing this, because I'd never insult Anxiety like that. It made me kinda sad.

Goodbye precious garden flowers and beautiful Sanders Sunshine!!

Tulip out!