No Hablo Ingles

As a kid, yes we were kids before being personas, I didn't know how to speak english. As a romance persona, I spoke romance languages like rome, latin, and french.

But my whole life was lived in spanish. Even though I was roman, that is where my name came from, I grew up living with parents who spoke spanish over half the time. They could speak some english, but whenever around me, they solely spoke in the foreign language I knew to be my own.

Years went by and we figured out Thomas couldn't speak spanish. He spoke english and I was kinda embarrassed by the fact I could only speak the one language he couldn't understand. I never thought I'd be one of his main personas.

Along with spanish, I, like all romans, could act.(They all can act pretty well actually. I suck.)I was introduced when my mom had me practice in front of my dad, the king of our kingdom. I am a prince so I have to have a kingdom right?

I was never new to being on stage. I loved the spotlight and I loved attention.

Later when I heard I needed to know english so I could help Thomas, I was quite scared. I didn't know any of the basics. I didn't even remember who I was learning from half the time.

"Romano, que pasa?"(Translation in bold)Roman, what's wrong?

"Nada madre"Huh?Nothing mother.

"Estas nervioso?"Are you nervous?

"Un poco, si. No quiero ser el unico de los cuatro que habla un indioma diferente"Kind of, yeah. I don't want to be the only one out of the four to speak a different language.

She knew my problem and always blamed herself for knowing the wrong language. She always felt so bad about it.

After about three months of learning, I knew the english alphabet and pronouns along with some short sentences. I was a fast learner, so it wouldn't take a long time.

I was soon moved to different parts of the mind to test my vocabulary. I was taught by Missie, or Misleading Compliments. He was about five or six years younger than me and would always get yelled at by Logan, my other teacher(I'm making Logan know spanish okay?)about trying to teach me some misleading compliments.

Thomas was growing older and I found out about Disney and I wondered why I never knew!He made so many animated films and they taught me more complex sentences and that's where I got my royal tone from. The Disney princes were a big influence on m life.

Around the age of twenty, I learned almost all english. I just needed help with slang words. I didn't want to seem like the boring prince who knows nothing. I also, needed a little more help with figurative language. I wasn't too big on poetry.

Thomas was now twenty six and I was going to be in my first video. His "I'm in a Disney Show?!" video to be exact.(I honestly don't know the first vid he was in)

It went well so far. I never told him I could speak spanish. He never knew until Valintine's Day.

I acted as if I had saved Valorie(I hope that's how you spell it)from a Dragon Witch. The moment she was in my arms, I spoke the language I had saved to my brain since birth.

They all stared.

Thomas cut it out, but he had me explain my talent. He wanted to know how I could speak in a foreign language and he couldn't. He wanted to know if any of us could speak in a different language. Morality could speak Dutch.(I forgot the language you gave him Sophie. Sorry!)

"When you were younger, all of us were small facets of your personality. We were children and we had lived in different corners of the mindspace. As a kid, I grew up in a kingdom and I am a Romance personality and as that, I spoke many Romance languages. I can speak greek, latin, french, etc. It took me years to perfect the english language."I explained. Logan spoke.

"Actually, I can speak most spanish. I helped Missie teach him english because we were the only two in the mindspace who knew both english and spanish."

They all just stared. Well, just Thomas and Anxiety.

We went on with everything and the viewers loved that I could speak spanish. I'm so happy for that.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

758 words!Not the longest, but translating and moving back and forth from apps is time consuming. I am really happy with this actually.

The back story was pretty amazing. I like the whole Romance language thing. And the fact I made him Roman, but spoke spanish.

Now, fact of the day!!Well, night for me right now.

My mom speaks spanish sometimes, but doesn't much anymore.

Goodbye precious garden flowers!!

Tulip out!!