Emotions are Oblivious

I'm making this Analogical because frick it.

It was weird and I never like it. I hated being touched for one reason and one reason only. I could feel everyone's emotions.

Typically, this didn't happen much with Logan, but when Princey was stressed or shut down from an idea, he's the worst. Since he's so dramatic, the emotions were intense and corruptive to what I usually thought about.

Its not as bad with Patton. He's a happy guy and when the gets mad, he can get mad. Logan has wondered why we manage to get enraged at the same time at one point.

He still hasn't figure it out.

That was until one day.

While walking down the hall, Logan walked past but barely brushed up on his arm. Logan kept going, but I stopped.

I suddenly just wanted to hug myself tight and just be affectionate towards my own being.

Wait... that means... no.

Logan isn't a bad guy, but I couldn't like him either right?

Its just the way the always is stating facts and you just... want to listen to him talk for days just to hear his voice. Or when he laughs, its so rare, but his eyes light up so brightly and he'll cover up his mouth to hide it.. and just.... God he's perrr-

Oh God I have a crush on Logan. God I love him so much.

But wait, the couldn't like me. I could've just misinterpreted it and thought the wrong thing. Maybe it was a different feeling.

I didn't know anymore.

Over the next few days I became observant. I watched Logan and lately, he did seem happier towards me rather than the others.

But I became confused. I hid in my room for days more.

That was until four days later. I heard a knock at the door before hearing a voice. It sounded shaky and guilt filled. But, I would never imagine it to be Logan.

"An-anxiety?Am... am I the c-cause for this?I d-didn't mean to and I am sorry. I r-really am. I was a fool to..." The last part was mumbled. I walked over to the door.

I opened it and the sight in front of me wasn't pretty.

Logan was standing there in his onesie (it was night after all) and his face was red. His cheeks were tear stained and his eyes puffy. I didn't want this.

I wanted the call Logan who would give facts and try his hardest to be up to date. I wanted the Logan who could bore you to death, but still make you interested in what the says.

I didn't want a crying Logan who was scared to admit his feelings.

He was staring at the floor and made no eye contact.

"Logan?" He didn't budge. "Logan look at me. I'm not mad."

He looked up.

"Really? I thought you'd never accept my affection." His voiced cracked in the middle of his sentence.

I took his hand and sat him on my bed. I hugged him tight, but I started crying. I felt hate towards Logan.

Oh no.

"Logan. You can't hate yourself for liking me."

"Its not that. I don't like you" I stared at him.

"Anxiety. As cheesy as it sounds, but a robot like me fell in love." I just stared and he started crying again.

He loved me. The logic fell in love with the Anxiety.

"Hey Logan?"

"Yes Anx- mph-"

I kissed him passionately and he kissed back immediately. We pulled away out of breath.

"Logan. I love you too" I smiled at him. He smiled brightly and hugged me tight. I melted in his embrace and I kissed his forehead softly.

After a while, his tears stopped and his breathing evened out. He fell asleep on my chest.

I just scooted backwards and let him rest with his arms around me while I had one arm around his waist and one caressing his hair.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

That was some angst. And fluff. I like combining them. Its cute to me and idk why, but I always fine it so cute to imagine a sad little unicorn of a persona. idk. All the sides are the same person, yet the look so different.

Goodbye my smol Sprinklets!

Sprinkles out!!