Glasses

Anxiety has been acting funny. He keeps grabbing wrong things and running into walls. He always refuses to read with us during our Friday Book Time.

It's wierd.

"-ality. MORALITY!"

"Oh what?"I looked up at Logan.

"I asked if you know anything about this situation since you know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE"I just shrugged.

"I don't know, but I'll figure it out"I state getting off his bed."Thanks for the discussion"

"Anytime"

This was going to be harder than I thought. I knew nothing about Anxiety honestly. He's not around enough like everyone else 24/7. He's one of the rare people I don't usually observe.

Observing. Not stalking.

I watched him walk into the kitchen, so I followed.

I hid behind the wall and OBSERVED what he was doing. He was squinting at a cereal box. I ducked behind the wall as he seemed to be making sure nobody was here.

I poked my head back out to see him pulling a pair of the same black-rimmed glasses that Logan and I had. Does he?No way!

He put them on and read the brand name out loud better than he's ever read it around all of us.

"YOU WEAR GLASSES!!"I yelled making him turn around quickly taking off the  glasses.

"W-what are y-you talking abo-out"Dang. I scared him.

"Why don't you wear them?"

He just sighed in defeat and held out the glasses.

"I just didn't want to see the world in a new perspective. I also look like a nerd"

"You do not!You look adorable!"he stared at me wide eyed."In a father/son kind of way"

"Oh. I'm still not wearing them"

"Why?You'll get hurt"

"I wore contacts idiot"

"Then why do you run into stuff and not read? You're practically blind"

"I lost m....."

"What?"

"I lost my stupid contacts!"he looked mad now."Happy?Now leave me be!"

He stormed out of the room in frustration after throwing his glasses on the ground and crushing them.

I quickly heard a what seemed to be scream. I ran to it seeing Anxiety on the floor holding his nose.

"Anx-"

"GO AWAY!!"

"Anxiety I-"

"I'M FINE JUST GO!!"

I just did what I knew best. I crouched down by him and hugged him tightly.(Funny A/N:My knee is asleep. I don't know how, but it has pins and needles)

He took his hands off his face and cried into my shoulder.

"Why don't you want to see the world from a new perspective?"

"The world was already horrible as a blurry place(I almost wrote blurry face, wut?)and I didn't want to see anymore than that. I thought it'd be scary"he cried harder. I don't think sniffing was helping the blood either.

"How about we get you cleaned up and we can talk all about it okay?"

"Okay.."

Later on, we discussed his problem. He still didn't like how the world looks, but he decided to wear his glasses all the time.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Aaaawwwweee wasn't that cute.

I'm staying up extra late tonight to write and clean my room. If I don't, I lose my ability to write. I also promised to write 6+ chapters to this story. This is so late because I was helping to think of prompts for BBCanimefangirl.

Still....NOW.

#5-I can play the piano, but I don't own one due to lack of money

Also, vote to what you want to be called. I think I should use and outro. Should I keep calling you Infinitesimal Beings or not. If not, tell me what you want to be called and until then,

Goodbye Infinitesimal Beings!Peace!