Kitten Sneezes

Uuuuuuggggghhhhh.....I hate colds. They're the worst. The hot and cold flashes. The dizziness. The sickness in general can go die in a hole.

Morality has been taking care of me. He fed me lots and lots and lots of soup. It burns when I cough, but when I eat it, the liquid slides soothingly down my throat. It felt pretty nice.

Anything small was fine to me, but the worst thing about colds is.....sneezing.

Everywhere in my room, you'd find dozens and dozens of snotted tissues everywhere. On my bookshelf, in my drawers, on my nightstand, you name it, they're probably there. My nose has been red for days because of the constant wiping. Princey was nice enough to give me his soft tissues so my nose wouldn't sting so badly when I try wiping them.

After about a week(A/N:I had the flu this year and it lasted for about a week and a half), I was better, but I was still sneezing. Thomas needed me for a video.

Yay....the love of my life....

It was a video about supporting those with simple or very deadly illnesses. He wanted me as an example, but he wanted to make the video when I was feeling better, but not completely healthy, because he wanted it to not looked staged. If I was acting like I was sick, I wouldn't. I hate acting. I hate the drama and effort. I don't do effort.

After about three or so hours of video shoots, I was starting to cough a little more, so we took a break while I ate soup and crackers. The others ate Taco Bell that Thomas went to buy and was telling a story about how so many people questioned why he had so much food with him. He just said that it was for his friends.

Still, not fair. WHY CAN'T MY THROAT AND STOMACH HANDLE BURRITOS?!

We were recording again after about an hour of looking at Instagram, tweeting about the video, and taking turns taking(wow)selfies with the dog filter. We love it okay?!

But I happened to make Princey laugh, Morality squeal, Logan gape at it, and Thomas was just smiling like an idiot. Well, he is one, but still.

"YOU KITTEN SNEEZED!!!!"They all shouted at once which scared the living darkness out of me!Yes, I "Kitten Sneezed".

If you don't know what a kitten sneeze is, it's a small quick sneeze that's both high pitched and soft. To be honest, nobody in the mindspace has "Kitten Sneezed", but Logan and I. Yes, Logan has too!It's freaking adorable in a honesty.

Everyone has quit their reaction, but Princey. He was laughing like a maniac. He would stop for about two seconds before starting to laugh again histarically(However you spell it. I tried and it won't auto-correct :3)and he wouldn't stop.

Actually, you'd think Morality would be the one who laughs for hours once he starts. No. He is a father and knows when to be serious. Princey, on the other hand, does not laugh. Though he does have his knightly chuckle, he doesn't laugh and if he does, it has to be really funny....and I mean really funny. Like, hilarious fail compilations.

This was my hilarious fail. Thomas cought it on camera and I could tell when he edits it, that he won't even think to cut it out.

Uuuuuuugggggghhhh......

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

576 words. Not bad, but it's short. Still, imagine Anx having a sneezing fit and it's all kitten sneezes.

Adds on to how everyone says that he's like a cat. Adorable!

Not much to say. Oh!I'm really glad that Rosie(user rm01022003, I think I got that right off memory)is okay. I'd feel horrible is she got too badly hurt.

Out of the way of sadness and on to my next Fact About the Author!!

I'm a self-taught artist, but I can't do digital art sadly. It sucks, but I've only tried for a couple weeks and I'm still getting used to it.