Do You Need Ice for That Burn?

It was summer and that meant terrible things. Of course, I did like playing outside and in the water. It's just that I couldn't stand the sun. Literally, I couldn't be in the sun without a thick layer of sunscreen. My skin was really sensitive to the sunlight.

As always, my worst fear seems to haunt me. Today, Thomas thought it was a great idea to go to the beach. With him, those simple words meant hours of sun and sand. On the bright side, we got to see each other's new swim trunks for the first time.

I walked into the​ commons to see everyone, but Anxiety waiting. And I just gotta say, I love everyone's swimwear. It sounds wierd, but they look good!

Logan's was dark blue with ship designs, Morality's was orange with tiny sharks on them, and I had dark grey with crowns.

We all talked until Anxiety came in the room

Damn.(A/N:Is it wrong to imagine Anxiety with abs?)

And of course, his were completely black like always.

We were summoned by Thomas and he just stared at Anx.

"How dude?That is so not fair"Thomas said pointing at Anxiety's abdomen. He just snickered."Whatever, let's go!"

We were finally made it to the beach and everyone just ran to the sea. I got out and started to see if I packed sunscreen.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!I DIDN'T BRING SUNSCREEN!!

How?!Great, I'm going to be fried today.

Everything was going fine so far. I was a little red. Everyone was still normal color. It had only been twenty minutes and I was already starting to scorch.
By thirty minutes, everyone was eating while I stayed in the shade eating. I was as red as a tomato by now and it hurt really badly. Morality patted on my back earlier and it stung so bad!!

On the bright side, after ten minutes, Anxiety's freckles were showing. He couldn't wear makeup in the water, so he didn't have his foundation or eyeshadow. He looked so adorable!Logan's was the next to be seen. Morality was practically screaming.

An hour has passed and everything hurt and I couldn't hardly move without biting my lip. It held back screams of pain, because I didn't want the others to worry.

Morality soon came up to me and noticed I was in pain.

"Princey, is everything alright?"I just stood there staring. I was directly under the sun at the moment.

"Everything stings"I simply state. He went around to check for burning and gasped at the sight.

"Princey, you're scorched!How long has this gone on?"He looked at me with worry written on his face

"Since we got here. I forgot to pack sunscreen and you guys didn't seem to need any"

"You could've just asked!We had plenty!That's why we aren't a piece of fried chicken!"he smiled which made me smile."Extra crispy"

We both just busted out laughing at that.

"Alright, I might want to get some now"

"Oh right!Yeah, we are going to be out here for hours"

We walked over to everyone, who just stared at my current condition. I just put sunscreen on and we all ran to the sea once again.

I'm never forgetting that again.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That was pretty funny!Little note, I'm updating SIX of these today!One will be an Easter special for tomorrow. If I put up even more of them, that's your luck.

Alright!Next fact about me!

#3-I am in a family of six.
Daisy-big sis
Jaden-big bro
Me-middle child
Avari(Aye-vuh-ree)-twin sis
Noah- lil' bro
mom-my mim