Random 6:00am Thought

So I had this thought while I was sleeping. The personas would actually be millions of years old right?Just because they were personality traits doesn't mean they can't be passed down. Morality, if you think about it, is billions of years old. Perenting, for animals too, has been around before humans walked the earth. That means Morality's concept has been around for more than we thought. Logan would be first though, because even though schooling didn't exist, everything and everyone would always be learning. Everyone is adapting because they're being taught. He'd be the oldest because his concept was in the universe before anyone was even here. Second goes to Morality. Princey is actually fourth by -2-5m years. Acting was a thing in Rome first I'm pretty sure. Still, theatre and the whole comedy/tragedy thing was millions of years of years ago, but it was during an empire. An empire. Anx honestly would most likely be right around a few million years older than Princey, since he is Anxiety. He's different for everyone so he had many forms for billions of years, but not enough to pass Morality.

So, think about it. Logan would actually be the oldest by hundreds and hundreds of billion year cycles, because bacteria was learning to grow and evolve. Learning new tactics of survival every day.

Morality would be second because the whole concept of parenting has been passed down for hundreds of billions of years, but he'll never surpass Logan, because bacteria is Asexual.

Anx is actually very very old. Wait, wouldn't he be the oldest?He let us know that we have to survive by having us fear the dangerous things. So, he's the reason we have life on the planet!!He's billions and billions of years old!!

Princey would be the youngest by -10b or so. When was the whole tragedy/comedy thing created?Wasn't it the Roman empire?I honestly don't know. I probably messed up all of the history and confused you here, but whatever. Still, Princey is however old acting and romance is. Romance, not random sex to reproduce. The stone age doesn't count.

This doesn't make any sense, but it was a random thought and I thought it was something big to think about.

Goodbye precious garden flowers!!

Tulip out!