The Doctor is in Pain

For days I've been getting headaches, but at random moments. Its only when I'm in the kitchen. Mostly on days when Patton is making fruit salad. He took in my advice to eat a little healthier, so I usually help him cut up multiple fruits.

              Sadly, I would get awful headaches or feel sick at those times so I decided never to eat it. I've examined the problem many many times, but it was no ideas to think of why.

             I decided I may have been allergic to any of the ingredients or maybe it was a coincidence. I never really knew.

             As it is now currently midnight, I would combat the problem again tomorrow morning before lunch, as Patton is preparing yet again a fruit salad.

             The next day, I woke up late which is what I didn't want to do. I wanted to wake up early to investigate the kitchen to see maybe Patton was causing the problem (It was the last thing I could think of as a problem).

             I wore my usual attire and headed to the kitchen where I saw Virgil on the floor eating....cereal... in the afternoon. Ugh...

              Roman was sitting in the dining room at the table on his phone. Patton was cutting up some apples.

              But suddenly I was over at the sink vomiting. They all ran over to see the issue and both Roman and Virgil went away because of he odor.

"Logan, let me see if you're warm or not" Patton put his hand  my cheeks and forehead seeing if that was the case. He pulled his hand away frowning.

"No fever Lo." For a moment we thought bout it, but Virgil ran up holding something behind his back and the moment I even saw him run up, I was over the sink vomiting again.

"I think I know the problem. You know how Logan is technically the health provider and technically the doctor out of everyone in the mind?" I stopped for a moment to hear what he had to say and I nodded. He held up an apple and suddenly everything went dark.

              I woke up again laying on my bed. Patton was sitting on a chair next to me on his phone and beamed when I sat up a bit.

"So, metaphors are actually true in the mind." I sat up completely and looked at him.

"Speaking from experience, I know what this is. You've heard the term, An apple a day keeps the doctor away,?" I nodded. "Well that was it. You are kind of like the doctor of the mind. You've been the one to help injuries and such if I couldn't but Im the parent. Thats why Im not in the shape you are right now."

           He smiled in sympathy and for once, i meant the smile I gave him.

But out of nowhere.... Virgil.

"HA!! I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!!" Then he ran off screaming "ROMAN YOU OWE MY TEN BUCKS!!!!"

God those two....

___________________________________________________________________________________

Its so short but the next chapter is longer....but hold on tight to the angst train. Thats gonna get really sad and with a sad lil Patton. Be ready.

Goodbye my sprinklets!!

Sprinkles out!!