Chapter 1

The suspense is building, the fear is burning, and we're freaking out.
-----

Bart made it clear. New Jersey tickets are going on sale in 4 minutes. Sitting in Kayla's recreation room with my laptop with "magcontour.com" on the screen refreshing until New Jersey goes on sale I was also on twitter to watch Bart count down until 30 seconds. We were determined to buy tickets and nothing will stop us.

-- Bart, "1 minute until New Jersey tickets!"

Kayla screeched in my ear.

-- " 30 seconds! Hope you all get a ticket! Good luck!!" Bart tweeted.

Refresh, refresh, refresh.

We could finally click buy tickets. And we typed in all our information as fast as possible. Our name, e-mail, credit card number, and ect. We finally clicked order, it started processing and the it said "success your order has been placed". We were crying and screaming and extremely excited.
------

Three days later I went to check the mail. My tickets were here!! I ran to my cell and dialed Kayla's number.

-- "Hey Nat, whacha want? I'm in the middle of playing fifa I can't talk." Said kayla

-- "OUR TICKETS ARE HERE" I yelled through the phone.

--"HOLY SHIT" she yelled and dropped her Xbox remote. She ran to the mail box only to find her tickets to magcon New Jersey.

--"think about it, in one week, well be in the same state as them, in one week, well meet them" I said.

--"don't even. I won't be able to sleep tonight. Well I got to go. Byee"

--"bye kaylaa."