Chapter 6

I was woken up by the text tone of my phone. When I checked it out it was Matthew

Matthew💕☺️:Good morning,

beautiful:)

He was so cute. That's one of the things I loved most about him. I didn't respond, I decided I'll text him on my way to the event so I have something to do besides twiddle my thumbs.

When I got out of bed I put my earbuds in and put my playlist on 'shuffle' the first song that came up was classic by MTKO. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and dad making chocolate chip pancakes. When they were finished I took three and drizzled Aunt Jemima Syrup over the top. Once I finished I heard my music go low for a second, I got a text from Kayla.

Kaylaa💋: We're gonna be at your house in an hour! Can't waitttt

Me: Okayy, && samee!

I went to my room to get dressed. I put on my sky blue crop top that said "be free" on the front and my white high waisted shorts with my gray vans. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair, then I curled it. By the time I finished curling my hair it was 10:45, I got a text from kayla and she said she'll be here in 10 minutes. I got my stuff together and said goodbye to my parents. By then kayla was here and I hopped in the back.

On our way I texted Matthew.

Me: good morning:)

I wasn't expecting him to respond, he was probably getting ready for the event. By the time we got there it was about 20 minutes before the event started. Kayla and I went back stage to say hi to Matt. I put my wristlet down on a long table by the rail, so did Kayla.

--"hey girliess!" Said Matt while giving us a hug and one of those cheek to cheek kisses.

--"hey Matthew!" I said in sync with kayla

We were able to see fans looking at us durning or conversation. They were able to tell be were pretty close with Matt. I'm not so sure if they were okay with that.

--"nice vans" Matt said with a chuckle

--"haha! Thanks" I replied

--"well the events about to start, should I text you when I want you come up? Or naw" said Matthew

--"text me;)" I said while laughing

--"Okay! Bye guys." He says

He kissed me and Kayla both on the cheek and you were able to here fans booing and stuff.

--"don't mind them. Those are the types of fans that I don't like. They don't appreciate girls I'm really good friends with, no matter how much they mean to me."

--"you got it" said kayla

------

We walked up, back to the rail and I got my wristlet and Mikayla picked up her cross body bag. Bart called out 200-275 to go to the first stage. We went to see Aaron first this time, and Kayla went to take a pic. She went to go get her phone out of her bag when she noticed it wasn't there.

--"OMG NAT I SWEAR WHERE IS MY PHONE?!?" she said in a panic.

--"oh my gosh!!! I don't know, let me call it."

I unzipped my wristlet, my phone was gone as well.

--"KAYLA. THIS ISNT FUNNY"

--"what!?!" Said kay

--"mines not here either...!" I said almost about to break down crying.

At this point Aaron probably thought we were insane. I would ask Matt to call it but he's doing what he does, ya know.

--"girls, times up. Let's go" said a security guard.

We walked out practically shaking. We didn't know what to do. I tried to see which backdrop Matt was in so we could sneak in. All of a sudden I heard a voice on the speakers, it was Matthew.

--"hey guy! I really loved meeting you guys and I'm going to continue, but first...let me take a selfie."

He ran into the crowd, taking pics with all these screaming girls. I finally pulled him over.

--"omg!! Matt! Someone took our phones."

--"I'll call it."

While he was dialing my number, Bart was calming the fans down because he had to make an announcement which was really good because I would have never been able to hear it ring with all the yelling. My ringtone for Matt was the lipgloss song, that song made me think of him. So I told Kayla so that she would know what to listen to. I guess the girl turned my ringer off because we heard absolutely nothing, until someone picked up.

--"hey babe!" ~anonymous

--"hah! I love how this isn't Nat" Matt replied.

--"Awh baby! why do you say that?"

--"one because she doesn't call me 'babe' and two because she's standing right next to me." Said Matt in a chuckle

He walked up onto the stage and look around while he was still on the phone.

--"hey you." He said while pointing at a, fairly pretty, girl.

--"me?" She said while having her hand on her chest and her phone to her ear.

Matt heard the 'me' talk into the phone, he caught her red handed.

--"give the phones back."

Everyone oo-ed and ahh-ed. She walked over to me and Kayla and handed us our phones. She gave us an evil eye look and walked away. It really sucked that I didn't have a password, I know she went through my phone cause I had a lot of apps open and I always close them.

------

Bart called our numbers up to the second backdrop. While focusing on Bart I saw Matt jumped off the stage and then heard him yell. Girls started screaming then Carter yelled

--"Bart come over here!"

A million questions were running through my head, maybe it wasn't a jump, but a fall? Will he be okay?