Chapter 11

**Nat's POV**

I hopped out of the car and walked into the hotel. We all went into the show room and Matthew made his announcement. He told everyone what happened and that he won't be back for the rest of the night, he said he just needed some down time.

He got off the stage and we walked out. We got up to his room and I fluffed a pillow for him to lay his wrist on and turned on the TV. I went in the bathroom to fix my makeup and hair. I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

--"ya ready?" He asked

I opened up the door and nodded. He grabbed his car keys and penny board and opened the door.

--"did you bring your penny?"

I responded yes and picked up my pastel pink penny board with pastel green wheels. We ran out the door and I asked him where we are going.

--"should I tell you?" He responded

--"yes!"

--"okay, so were going to...nah! I'm not telling!" he said with a chuckle.

I jumped on his back and he laughed.

--"being cute isn't gonna work missy" he said

I have no clue what we were going to do, there wasn't much he could do with his broken wrist. I got in the car and buckled up. We laughed all until we arrived, no matter what we were doing we always managed to turn it into a great time. I looked out the window and saw rainbow lights and a Farris Wheel. We were at a carnival, he was so cute and classic. we took out our penny boards and road around the carnival. We played some of the games and went on the rides, we went to the food court and we got fries and milk shakes. we sat there talking until it got really silent. He was just starring at me. Did I have food in my teeth? Was my hair a mess? It was really awkward.

--"what's up?" I asked

--"nothing, I was just thinking, about us. I'm really gonna miss this, Nat"

--"I am too. I can't imagine what it's going to be like without you around."

We got up and he gave me a tight, long, hug. He unraveled his arms and looked into my eyes, and kissed my forehead. I out my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist.

--"it's getting dark, let's go" he said.

He got into the car and we just told each other things about us that we probably didn't know about each other. We really wanted to get to know each other before he left, I didn't know how I was going to deal with him leaving.