Chapter 12

I woke up early this morning and poured my self a bowl of cereal and added some milk. I got a text from Matthew.

Matthew💕☺️: hey babe. Can you and kayla get here early? Me and Hayes wanna spend as much time as possible before we have to go.

Me: okay:) I'll tell kay and well be there around 10

I texted Kay and quickly finished my breakfast. I put on my white sheer top with a deep blue bandeau with matching deep blue shorts. I slid on some black flip flops and my black sunglasses. I grabbed my wristlet and headed out the door.

------

Kayla and I finally got there and I ran up to their room. I didn't even knock I just ran in and jumped on Matthew, I missed him so much. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my hands on his head, he kissed me and I hugged him.

--"someone missed me" Matt said giggling

--"missed you? I was lost" I said

I jumped down and he kissed me at the top on my head.

--"so what are the love birds doing before the show?" Jack Gilinsky asked

Hayes told us him and Kayla were going out to ice cream and penny board around town.

--"I don't know, well see where the road takes us" Matt said and the winked at me

I guess that called for a road trip.

--"let's go Nat" he said picking up his car keys.

We headed to his car and buckled up. We opened the sunroof and blasted the music.

--"so where exactly are we going?"

--"Well a little birdy told me you like the beach."

We pulled in the exit 63, long beach island. I was extremely excited, LBI was my second home.

--"this seem familiar?" asked Matt

--"yes!!" I replied with excitement

------

We parked by Sco Joes and road our pennies 15 blocks until we took a rest. We sat on our boards talking. Matthew raised his phone to take a selfie, it was really cute, the sun was in the background so was the beach.

--"ugh, if we just brought bathing suits and I didn't have this cast we could go to the beach" said Matthew

--"well I can fix the bathing suit problem, I have a house down here."

--"sweet, how do I get there?"

I gave him step by step directions until we pulled in, it wasn't anything too fancy, a decent sized pool and on bay side. I opened the gate and put my stuff down on the table. Matt and I went upstairs and went inside. I gave him my older brothers blue bathing suit and I put on my yellow bikini. I grabbed two towels and sunscreen and we scurried off out side. I pulled up two lounge chairs and we started to tan.

--"hey, let's take a walk up on the beach, and then we'll rinse off in the pool." Matthew said.

I said sure and we both got up.

--"before we go I'm going to see if I should turn the heater on" I told him

I dipped my foot in the pool and felt two warm hands on my shoulders, Matthew pushed me into the cold pool. I swam to the top and peeked my head out of the water. I saw Matt laughing over by the low end and I swam over. I grabbed his ankle and pulled. He laughed in shock and fell in. He was tall enough so his cast never entered the water. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, he kissed me and of course I kissed back.

**Matthew's POV**

When Nat got here I couldn't help but kiss her. She wrapped her whole body around me and it felt so perfect, she was perfect. Any time we were together I could stop myself from smiling.

Mikayla told me how much Natalie loved LBI so I decided to take her there. She was so excited when she saw us pull in, and I loved making her happy. We took our penny boards out and road around for about 15 blocks. We took the cutest selfie that I posted it on instagram, I don't think she noticed though. We went back to her beach house a started to tan. I pushed her in the pool and then she pulled me in. I kissed her and is was perfect.

Author's Note: hey bæs! I hope your enjoying! I'm going to be posting as much as possible and I'm going to try to get them up everyday. Thanks for reading!

~~Nat:) xxoo