Chapter 26

**Matthew's POV**

I got up off the couch and headed to the kitchen. She got out the ingredients according to the box.

--"Yea, ready?" I asked.

--"Yep!" She said as I wrapped my arms around her.

I kissed her cheek and we got started.

--"1/4 cup of vegetable oil," she read off the box.

--"Kk," I replied.

--"Yea, don't say that," she said laughing.

I got out the oil and poured it in a measuring cup. I gave her the cup and she poured it into a big mixing bowel.

--"Two eggs, please!" she asked, maybe she shouldn't have asked....

**Natalie's POV**

--"Two eggs, please!" I asked. Wow, I would regret it.

--"Sureeeeeee," Matthew replied with a smirk.

I went over by the sink to rinse off my hands when I felt something smash on my head. I turned around in shock to see Matthew cracking up.

--"I hate you!" I said, joking of course.

Matthew put on a pouty face.

--"What's wrong babe?"

--"Very funny," I said sarcastically.

--"It was hilarious," he said, still laughing his ass off.

On my way to the bathroom he gave me a 'yaga' and I shoved him into the wall, oops.

------

I rinsed all the egg out of my hair and headed back into the kitchen.

--"MATTHEW, WHAT HAPPENED?"

The whole room was covered in flour. Obviously he couldn't bake, but what shocked me most was that the recipe didn't call for flour.Matthew was covered in flour as well.

--"Well I was trying to finish the cookies and this happened," he finally spit out.

--"Babe, the recipe didn't even call for flour," I said laughing. I rested my hand on his floury shoulder and whipped the flour from his face.

--"Oh. Well now I look like an idiot," he said giggling.

--"You don't look like one, you are one," I told him.

He laughed and nudged my arm.

--"Well let's get cleanin!" he said.

------

Cleaning up all the flour took about an hour. We had to get rid of the cookie dough because it had a lot of flour in it and we can't cook it like that.

--"Sorry Nat, I didn't mean to ruin the cookies," Matthew said.

--"I don't care. I just made them for fun,"

--"Cleaning isn't fun,"

--"It is when I'm cleaning with you," I replied.

Matthew gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

--"Wanna watch a movie?" Matthew asked.

--"Sure, what movie?"

--"I have wanted to see The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, have you seen it?" he asked.

--"Nope," I replied.

We walked over to the couch and he laid down. I laid down right next to him as he ordered the movie. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest, he rubbed my back and stroked my hair. I took a notice at the clock, it said 7:51 I didn't have to be home until 11:00 so I was good. I felt him rub my forehead and soon his lips touched it.

**Matthew's POV**

Me and Natalie decided to watch a movie. I recommended The Perks of Being A Wallflower, and Nat was interested in it too. I ordered it on the TV and we laid down on the couch. I wrapped her in closer to me and she rested her head on my chest. She curled her body up close to me and I rubbed her back.

I was hoping she didn't have to be home at a certain time because she fell asleep in my arms at like 8:15. I didn't know if I should wake her up or not. After 15 minutes it got a little weird so I just ended up falling asleep with her. I was hoping it was alright though, like she wouldn't get the wrong idea, ya know? I was hoping she would be okay with it and she didn't take it the wrong way. I snuggled up next her and let my dreams take me away.