Chapter 38

I woke up the next morning from a knock at the door. I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail and I slipped on my sweatshirt and answered the door.

--"Good morning beautiful!" Matthew said as I opened the door.

--"Good morning babe, what's up?"

--"I was just wondering if you girls wanted to hang out at the beach with all of us guys,"

--"This early?"

--"Why not kiddo?"

--"I'm tired,"

--"Fall asleep on the beach, your coming!"

--"Fine!" I said playfully punching his shoulder.

I woke up the girls and they wanted to come too. Matt left the room to put on his swim trucks and I began to get ready. I put on a peach and yellow floral bikini and placed a hot pink pinnie over it. I put on some white sunglasses that matched my white Michael Kors™ flip flops. I put my hair up into a messy bun and packed my beach bag. We walked out of the hotel room and all the boys were waiting for us.

Matt wrapped me into a hug and gave me a kiss.

--"Ready?"

--"Ready."

We walked to the beach hand in hand. Every time we looked behind us Mahogany was flirting with Jacob. They are such a cute couple.

--"DO YOU SHIP IT?" Nash chanted, making fun of Deborah of course.

Carter and Debbie weren't together anymore, so Nash and Matt teased Carter a lot about it.

We arrived at the beach and I took off my pinnie. I set my towel down onto the sand and began tanning.

--"What the hell do you think your doing, missy?" said Matthew.

--"What do you mean?" I asked.

--"Let's surf,"

--"Surf? I don't know how. I don't have a surf board either,"

--"I'll teach you, babe. And you can rent one from the Surf Shop,"

--"Okay!"

We went to the Surf Shop that's on the beach. We all rented surf boards. Mines white with a purple streak in the middle and a pink hibiscus in the center.

Matthew taught me how to ride the surf board step by step. I fell off... a lot.

At the end of the day I did pretty good for my first try.

--"You did great today, babe," Matt told me on our way back to the hotel.

--"Thanks,"

**Skipping to Event**

The event was going great. We were having so much fun.

All of a sudden the fans were getting weird. Instead of being excited and screaming, they were all whispering to each other. Yeah, it was still extremely loud, but something was weird. Then a group of girls held up a banner. It was so big. It extended from one side of the event room to the other. They held it up high and then everyone on stage could read it. It read,

--"WE ALL SHIP NATTHEW," I blushed and laughed and ran over to Matthew. I tapped on his shoulder and pointed over to the banner. He laughed and grabbed my wrists.

He pulled me into the center of the stage and grabbed a mic.

--"Who ships Natthew!!??" He yelled. Everyone was screaming and for once there wasn't any booing.

--"Well, on that note..." he said as he held his arm around my waist and the other against my jaw. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me into him and our lips met. We heard whistles and awing, the fans were cheering so much.

Our lips unlatched and he pulled me in for a long hug.

--"The fans love you," he whispered in my ear "And there not the only ones that love you, Nat. I love you," at that very moment it felt like a brick dropped in my stomach. I wasn't expecting that at all.

--"I love you too,"

Author's Note; hey bæ! short I know:/ I hope you guys are enjoying! I love you guys sm and thank you for 2.5k reads, love y'all sm! If you haven't already, you should go read my other Fan Fiction called; Overwhelming Love, it's about Nash Grier so read it if your interested. stay perfect<3

xoxo

// Natalie