Chapter 25

**Matthew POV**

We paid for the stuff and headed to the car.

--"babe, what are we doing?" I asked.

--"Well let's just go back to your hotel and hang,"

--"what's the stuff for?"

--"well were gonna use it,"

I laughed and kissed her cheek, I was looking forward to this.

**Natalie's POV**

Me and Matthew always had fun together, no matter what we did. He did so much for me and I never really planned anything for him. I decided just to have a fun night, so I got a few snacks and then I bought myself a bathing suit and a few water guns. We were gonna go back to his hotel room and have a water gun fight and then we would just hang around.

We pulled into the hotel's parking lot and got of the car. Matthew was looking at his reflection in the windshield, he kept fixing his hat. I Started cracking up and grabbed the hat off his head. I ran off into the hotel and he was chasing me. I ran down the hallway until I heard him shout;

--"Dude, you don't even know where the room is!"

I stopped running and started laughing really hard. He finally caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

--"Your in idiot," he giggled.

--"I know," I said as his lips touched mine.

He grabbed his hat and out it back on. Our hands intertwined and we walked to his room. He unlocked the door and we rushed in. I set my things down and plopped down onto the couch.

**Matthew's POV**

We got out of the car and I was fixing my hat, all of a sudden I didn't feel it there. I turned around to see Natalie running away with it. She ran into the hotel as I chased after her. Well my stupid little girlfriend didn't have a very good plan.

--"Dude, you don't even know where my room is!" I shouted.

She stopped in her tracks an started cracking up. I caught up to her and wrapped her up into my arms. I only ever wanted her in my arms, know one else's.

--"Your an idiot," I said laughing

--"I know," she said as I kissed her.

I grabbed her hand and we walked up to my room. We put our stuff down and she went and sat on the couch as I followed. I wrapped my arm around her neck.

--"Hey babe, so what are we doing?"

--"We are gonna have a water gun fight,"

--"Hah, okay. I'll go get my suit on,"

I went in my bedroom and got my suit on and she got her's on in the bathroom.

I walked out in my blue trunks and she was wearing the bathing suit she just bought, it was purple with white strips. We took out the guns and filled them up, two each. We covered the floor in towels, we put some on the couch and counters just so nothing wet. We held up our guns and stood around 10 feet away from each out. Before I said go she squirted me in the head. I held out my hand covering my face;

--"Dude! I wasn't ready!"

--"That's the point!" she said as she laughed.

------

We sprayed each other until we were soaked. I had to refill my gun about 9 times. She was so fun to be around and made everything worth remembering. There was know one I'd rather be with right now. This night reminded me of the first night we hung out and played indo mendo bingo. We got water everywhere like we did today. Who knew me and Nat would come this far?

We put on some dry clothes and we sat on the couch. I looked at the clock, 6:17.

--"Wanna go get some dinner?" I asked.

She got up and went over to the grocery bags. She took out the box of chocolate chip cookie mix.

--"Let's just make some cookies," she said.

I like how I never need to do anything great to please her. If she asked me too, I would have tooken her out to a fancy dinner date. But no, she's completely okay with just making cookies instead. One of the many things I love about her.

Author's Note; hey bæ! I really hope your enjoying!

¿Do you think we can get this story to 500 reads? I hope! If you haven't already, go read my other Fan Fiction about Nash Grier called; Overwhelming Love, if you like this then your going to like that. Love you guys and stay perfect<3

xoxo

"~natalie;"