Chapter 13

**Nats POV**

Soon enough we got out of the pool and dried off. We went inside and changed. Matthew put on the same clothes, but since it was my summer house I was able to change. I slipped on my green maxi dress and my white sandles. I quickly blew out my hair and put my white sunglasses at the top of my head. When I was finally pleased with my outfit I left my room. I walked down the hallway and Matthew was watching TV. I went into the fridge and took out some strawberries, a cutting board and a knife.

--"babe, wacha doin?'' Matthew asked

--''Cutting up some strawberries'' I replied, sweetly.

He walked over to me and swung around the counter.

--''need any help?'' he asked

I ran the water in the sink and gave him the contianer of strawberries. I told him to rinse them and then I got a another cutting boared and knife.

--''there all cleeeeeeeaaan!'' Matthew said with one of his smiles

I laughed and then handed him his cutting board and knife. We split the amount of strawberries in half. We both lied down our first strawberry and cut them into slices.

--''CHOP'' Matt yelled, everytime he cut into a strawberry. Every ''CHOP'' would make me laugh. When we finally finished we put them into a bowl and took a bite.

--''SOUR'' Matt screamed, I fell on the floor laughing.

--''Put some sugar on them'' I said. still laughing

He put a few pinches of sugar into the bowl, ''Perfect'' he said with a giggle. We stood there talking and laughing and eating our strawberries for a good 20 minutes until we realized there was only one strawberry left. We both looked at eachother and then looked down at the bowl, we both tried to grab it but I was faster. He let me eat it with out a hissy fit, but his hissy fits were cute. He gave me a big hug from behind and I rested my head on his back.

--''We make good strawberries:)'' he told me and then hugged me tighter.

Hellooo!! I'm so sorry guys! I know I told you I was going to start uploading everyday but it kept crashing! I finally got it back up and running and I can't wait for you guys to see whats going to happen next. Well I hope your enjoying! Talk to you guys again soon:)

~~Nat:) <3