Chapter 41

(This whole chapter will be their phone call. N=Natalie and M=Matthew)

N: Hey Matthew!

M: Hey baby, I miss you already!

N: I miss you too! BUT! We might he able to see each other earlier!

M: really? how, babe?

N: I just remembered about prom! My prom is this Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to fly in on Thursday and be my date!

M: sorry babe, but my prom is on Friday too.

N: I can come to your prom if you want. I don't mind.

M: Well I kinda already have a date...

N: What the hell? Who?

M: I'm going with..uh

N: No, Matt, seriously, who?

M: Bobby.

N: Are you freaking serious right now?!

M: Why are you so mad?

N: 1. Because my boyfriend is going to prom with another girl and 2. You freaking lied to me about Bobby! Duh.

M: I lied because I didn't want you to think that I was dating her.

N: So you don't lie! Matt, you know how big I am with trust! And why are you going with her anyway!? She's not your girlfriend.

M: I only asked her because I didn't think you would come here for it.

N: well I would have.

M: Natalie, please don't be mad.

N: Mad? oh I'm not mad. I'm upset, disappointed, and confused. How do I know that you haven't lied to me in the past? Everything about you could be a lie.

M: Nat, you can trust me.

N: exactly what Mike said. Was I able to trust him though? No. Not after what he had done to me. My rules don't change just because your you. You lie to me, your done. Bye Matthew.

M: Natalie wait! You don't understand! I'm not cheating on you!

N: Do you think I'm dumb? You think that's why I'm mad!? Woah, you really don't know me at all.

M: I'm sorry I lied to you, I really am.

N: Sorry isn't going to cut it.

M: When you love something, you don't let it go.

N: then I guess I was never in love. Because I can't put up with someone that lied to my face. I hope you have fun with Bobby.

M: Nat, I love you. I can't possibly let go of you. How are you making up your mind so fast? Why won't you give me another chance? Please. I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm such and idiot! I'm crying, Natalie, I love you.

N: Matt! Stop! I have lost all trust for you. You may think I'm exaggerating but you know what happened with Mike. I have kept my guard up since then and you were the one to put it down. You promised never to ruin me emotionally or physically like he did. You broke that. I can't go back to you.

M: Natalie! How can I possibly prove to you that I am sorry? I will do absolutely anything for you to take me back!

N: Matt, nothing is going to change my mind.

M: First, stop calling me Matt. You call me Matthew, I love that about you.

N: Matt! Or as I should say "Matthew" you can do whatever you want to make me wanna take you back, but I can't. I'm really sorry it had to end this way but I can't continue our relation ship after you lied.

M: I have so many regrets right now.

N: I'm sorry.

M: I'm a freaking idiot.

N: Matt, your still my best friend. I swear. I can hang out with you like normal. We just can't be Natthew anymore. I'm sorry.

M: I'm completely destroyed. See you Friday. I still love you.

N: goodbye.

M: bye...

Author's Note; hey bæ! Well that was intense.... so yeah, Natthew is no longer shipped:( not updating until Thursday! & thanks for 3k reads, ilysm<3 & i tend to upload my chapters on my phone but i kinda broke my phone yesterday! so now ill be writing my chapter on my laptop until my birthday (6/16/14) so dont expect chapter to be uploaded as often, so sorry! stay perfect.

xoxo

•Natalie•